Official: GTA VI Thread: Trailer 1 Out Now: PS5 Series X & Series Confirmed: Tentative Release Window Fall 2025

Will you buy GTA V For PS4 OR XBOX ONE

• Yes: I waited out and skipped GTA V For PS3 & XBOX 360

Votes: 24 16.3%
  • Yes: I love the game and will be gladly double dip on the game

Votes: 105 71.4%
  • No: I'm waiting for the PC version of the game to come out

Votes: 9 6.1%
  • No: I hated GTA Online and will never trust R* again

Votes: 7 4.8%
  • No: GTA games aren't my type of games and I'll stick to other games like COD: AW, Assassins Creed Un

Votes: 4 2.7%

• Total voters
Getting confused so if crews play together we will be in either random servers or all 16 in da same crew? Or those 16 can be mixed? Bcuz if so why not just rob other people and not be so grimey ...

I've seen it go for $35. By December you should be able to get it for around $20
VERY unlikely.

It takes most games 3 months to see the price go down to $40.

I thought that you were saying that gta5 will be $20 by december. My mistake.

Last edited:
What do I need to do join the NT crew fambs? Yal already got it going before the game is out? Put me on.

Word...

I wonder how fast you can run in this game... Cause once I get my portion of the heist money, I'm skating before dude pulls out the burner on me...

I'm making all heist-money transactions at the top floor of a garage like bossmen do... :pimp:

But what if lil buddy has that parachute for BASE jumping, shoots you and runs to jump off the garage???

Already thinking of the double crosses I want to pull, lol
or while i have the bag of money and im driving the get away vehicle while everyone is inside i speed off a cliff and jump out seconds before leaving u guys inside to fall to ur deaths :lol:
naw b. you'd get the shotty to da dome before you even thought bout driving to a moutain area b.
da rondayvuu at mount vernon, ain't no detour b.
I wonder who the first nter to a million will be........without using code cheats
Nvm it will be me

I wonder who the first nter to a million will be........without using code cheats
Nvm it will be me
It will be me. 

I'll host $450,000 crack parties at my crib.

I'll be giving out crack to all my guests. I won't do any crack.

Here's why. While my guests are doing crack in my crib. I'm going to pull out the pump and split their domes.

While my guests are seeing the screen altering effects of crack, I'll be pumping shots into everyone.

They won't even know becaause they'll be high as ....

If I'm successful at hosting two of these, I'll have $900.000.

Yea, I hope it's 16 in your room, not 16 in the world. I hope it's kinda like PS Home in regards to the amount of people allowed in a single world at a time

I'm sure it's gonna be the same as IV. There will be 16 players along with AI

Weak, should be 32 max including 16 from another squad plus AI. But I guess that means out of all the ppl in both crews, 8 max in a single world. ante up on the competition. While half the crew pull a heist, 2 watchin their backs and the last 2 plottin on the other group. At the end of the day, the more we rack up against other crews, the better we are.

Where's the gang loyalty? Hah

HermanCainGrin.gif

This hands on article sounds like it's dope, but kinda spoiled some missions for myself, I ain't complaining though. :smokin

man the gamestop by my crib has a list trade two games and get GTA for 9.99 or less. Im done with last of us and 2k since the new one is next month, plus i already got 10 on my preorder.
almost free game in my eyes with all the stuff we get in this game its worth at least 100 dollars, plus DLC too.
I need to get rid of 2K too. $25 for it isn't bad at all considering it won't be worth much after 2k14 comes out. If they were taking Halo 4, I would have driven over there right now.

This hands on article sounds like it's dope, but kinda spoiled some missions for myself, I ain't complaining though. :smokin

Where's th article?
The first V hands-on write up.

http://m.ign.com/articles/2013/09/03/world-first-hands-on-with-grand-theft-auto-v

I gingerly thread my way into the traffic bustling down the freeway towards the city. The road is thick with semi-trailers rumbling into Los Santos. The distinction between GTA V and GTA IV’s vehicle handling is immediately clear; carving my way through the throngs of 18-wheelers the low-slung supercar feels more sure-footed and grippy than similar models in GTA IV. It’s more responsive, but without erring towards feeling too superficial or light.

Now everyone shut up about the handling!

:lol:

Last edited:
Excuse my lack of knowledge, but what are the main differences between the CE and the standard version? Also, why are most of you ordering from Amazon and other places rather than Gamestop, Best Buy etc? Are you getting a better deal or something? I need this joint at MIDNIGHT :D

i think the way this crew thing works, in order for us to take advantage when we play we should have everyone in the crew as friends as well, so we can set up matches all 16 NT players and rack up for the crew as a whole.

the way i see it, unless you request to play with certain ppl your server will be random and kinda defeats the point of the crew idea

Excuse my lack of knowledge, but what are the main differences between the CE and the standard version? Also, why are most of you ordering from Amazon and other places rather than Gamestop, Best Buy etc? Are you getting a better deal or something? I need this joint at MIDNIGHT
happy.gif
Diff. between CE, SE, and Spec. E: http://www.rockstargames.com/newswi...ft-auto-v-special-edition-and-collectors.html

Microsoftstore.com has the best gta v preorder deal right now. You get $20 in m$ money.

Go here for more info: 

Last edited:
I'm really hoping gangs are still a prevalent part of the game man. I'll be very disappointed if they aren't, at least with Franklin's missions. On another note, I might be canceling my preorder with BB and going to GameStop to trade in 2K13. Anyone have the list for the 50+ games that also could be traded in?

Seems like y'all gonna need a handler for weapons ,vehicles and possibly money just in case .Somebody to supply the right vehicles right guns and plan potential raids on gangs that happen to make the mistake of cutting in on our rackets

Seems like y'all gonna need a handler for weapons ,vehicles and possibly money just in case .Somebody to supply the right vehicles right guns and plan potential raids on gangs that happen to make the mistake of cutting in on our rackets

paper says valid till the 8 and another for extra 30 percent till the 8 but they have had this deal all summer I got 4 games on this list im trading for 2k and gta . to think I was gonna buy a ps4 this fall but im falling back till next winter

Back
Top Bottom