Official: GTA VI Thread: Trailer 1 Out Now: PS5 Series X & Series Confirmed: Tentative Release Window Fall 2025

Will you buy GTA V For PS4 OR XBOX ONE

• Yes: I waited out and skipped GTA V For PS3 & XBOX 360

Votes: 24 16.3%
  • Yes: I love the game and will be gladly double dip on the game

Votes: 105 71.4%
  • No: I'm waiting for the PC version of the game to come out

Votes: 9 6.1%
  • No: I hated GTA Online and will never trust R* again

Votes: 7 4.8%
  • No: GTA games aren't my type of games and I'll stick to other games like COD: AW, Assassins Creed Un

Votes: 4 2.7%

• Total voters
paper says valid till the 8 and another for extra 30 percent till the 8 but they have had this deal all summer I got 4 games on this list im trading for 2k and gta . to think I was gonna buy a ps4 this fall but im falling back till next winter

Only got 2k and Cod.. gotta keep cod so I can have atleast 2 games to play..

What is amazon offering if you preorder?
you get to fly a blimp. :lol: from the page:
Pre-order GTA V and Get Access to Fly the Atomic Blimp
High above the streets of Los Santos floats the Atomic Blimp, hawking Los Santos’ finest tire company (whose products are available in any LS Customs garage). Pre-order GTA V and gain the ability to pilot the most iconic and leisurely aircraft in the Los Santos skies.

Looks like i'll be doing my getaways in style. :lol:

The blimp comes with every preordered copy of gta5. So amazon isn't offering anything with a gtav preorder.

With m$, you get $20 in m$ points
Newegg gives you $10 in newegg money
Best buy gives you $10 in bestbuy money, if you're a rewards member.

When you pre-order at gamestop do you have to go to midnight release or can you pick the game up in the morning or afternoon?

The blimp comes with every preordered copy of gta5. So amazon isn't offering anything with a gtav preorder.

With m$, you get $20 in m$ points
Newegg gives you $10 in newegg money
Best buy gives you $10 in bestbuy money, if you're a rewards member.
And R* offers having you get the game on thr 17th and a free shirt (not guaranteed)

wheres best place to pickup at midnight??

thes a m$ store not far from crib but hella spots closer

12:15 am that ishh needs to b in my system

I have the CE reserved but im thinking I should cop da standard edition from m$ and sell that CE on the bay for a shiny penny

Back
Top Bottom