Official: GTA VI Thread: Trailer 1 Out Now: PS5 Series X & Series Confirmed: Tentative Release Window Fall 2025

Will you buy GTA V For PS4 OR XBOX ONE

• Yes: I waited out and skipped GTA V For PS3 & XBOX 360

Votes: 24 16.3%
  • Yes: I love the game and will be gladly double dip on the game

Votes: 105 71.4%
  • No: I'm waiting for the PC version of the game to come out

Votes: 9 6.1%
  • No: I hated GTA Online and will never trust R* again

Votes: 7 4.8%
  • No: GTA games aren't my type of games and I'll stick to other games like COD: AW, Assassins Creed Un

Votes: 4 2.7%

• Total voters
Word...

I wonder how fast you can run in this game... Cause once I get my portion of the heist money, I'm skating before dude pulls out the burner on me...

I'm making all heist-money transactions at the top floor of a garage like bossmen do... :pimp:

But what if lil buddy has that parachute for BASE jumping, shoots you and runs to jump off the garage???
Already thinking of the double crosses I want to pull, lol

Word...

I wonder how fast you can run in this game... Cause once I get my portion of the heist money, I'm skating before dude pulls out the burner on me...

I'm making all heist-money transactions at the top floor of a garage like bossmen do... :pimp:

But what if lil buddy has that parachute for BASE jumping, shoots you and runs to jump off the garage???
or while i have the bag of money and im driving the get away vehicle while everyone is inside i speed off a cliff and jump out seconds before leaving u guys inside to fall to ur deaths :lol:

Word...

sounds shady and fun as hell lol

Word...

or while i have the bag of money and im driving the get away vehicle while everyone is inside i speed off a cliff and jump out seconds before leaving u guys inside to fall to ur deaths :lol:

genius. the ability to turn on your team adds an awesome dynamic to the game that keeps things interesting. I love it. imagine turning on your team and having 15 people gunning for you, fun as all hell yo

Word...

genius. the ability to turn on your team adds an awesome dynamic to the game that keeps things interesting. I love it. imagine turning on your team and having 15 people gunning for you, fun as all hell yo
could u imagine turning on ur team so theres 15 people chasing you plus to top it off yall just pulled a heist and could have wanted levels so ur team is chasing you tryna merk u while the cops are tryna merk everybody so ur teammates who tryna off u gotta outrun the cops while still tryna get u :lol:
:lol:
LULZ will ensue
R* is smart waiting to roll out gta: online 2 weeks after release cause i dont think i will even touch single player after it releases or at least not as much

All these double crosses that are plausible, like someone said is going to end alot of friendships or cause mass people that lay victim to your treachery on a manhunt for your houses,cars,etc....This is about to be the Greatest and Grimiest Online Play Ever
tumblr_m934hfztvH1r1ang0o1_400.gif

Last edited:
or while i have the bag of money and im driving the get away vehicle while everyone is inside i speed off a cliff and jump out seconds before leaving u guys inside to fall to ur deaths
laugh.gif
roll.gif
Is there gonna be a way to save a replay of the last mission/15 mins of gameplay if something like that were to happen?? 
nerd.gif

I'm gonna hold my excitement until I actually get my hands on the game.

I remember the GTA 4 thread during the weeks leading up to release and dudes were talking the same noise. "We can do XYZ together... we can rob blah blah blah... we can create an NT gang online..." and then the game dropped and it didn't live up to all the NT hype :lol:

I really do hope it turns out as dope as it sounds but like I said, I won't work myself up for no reason again. I learned my lesson last time :lol:

Big Boy from Power 106 LA is also in GTA V.

Not sure but it sounds like he's hosting his own station in the game:

:pimp:

man....... i aint eem got enough to buy the game on release day :lol:

im hurt lol

man the gamestop by my crib has a list trade two games and get GTA for 9.99 or less. Im done with last of us and 2k since the new one is next month, plus i already got 10 on my preorder.
almost free game in my eyes with all the stuff we get in this game its worth at least 100 dollars, plus DLC too.

hopefully rockstar works out all the bugs, max payne 3 and RDR were a nightmare online and still are.

i played max payne 3 the other day and i remembered why i no longer play that game online...

Rock star has had six years to perfect this game, I can't see this as a stumble( at least I hope it's not), I mean this game is truly ambitious and the possibilities are endless and it's a lot of pressure on them because by far this is the most hyped game I can remember besides COD...
I am keeping my fingers cross, so I can see the comments about" holding your breathe" are very valid....
But online just sounds like so much fun...
Glad my girl is a gamer, the weekends will be stay-cations for a while, lol

I hope i can invest in strip clubs... oh wait a secod this gta. i don't have to do anything legally. I hope they bring back 

Last edited:

Word...

I'm making all heist-money transactions at the top floor of a garage like bossmen do...
pimp.gif

or while i have the bag of money and im driving the get away vehicle while everyone is inside i speed off a cliff and jump out seconds before leaving u guys inside to fall to ur deaths
laugh.gif
naw b. you'd get the shotty to da dome before you even thought bout driving to a moutain area b.

da rondayvuu at mount vernon, ain't no detour b.

Back
Top Bottom