Official: GTA VI Thread: Trailer 1 Out Now: PS5 Series X & Series Confirmed: Tentative Release Window Fall 2025

Will you buy GTA V For PS4 OR XBOX ONE

• Yes: I waited out and skipped GTA V For PS3 & XBOX 360

Votes: 24 16.3%
  • Yes: I love the game and will be gladly double dip on the game

Votes: 105 71.4%
  • No: I'm waiting for the PC version of the game to come out

Votes: 9 6.1%
  • No: I hated GTA Online and will never trust R* again

Votes: 7 4.8%
  • No: GTA games aren't my type of games and I'll stick to other games like COD: AW, Assassins Creed Un

Votes: 4 2.7%

• Total voters
^Thread title clearly states USE SPOILER TAGS. C'mon dude.

Ok....

We can get this goofy with the car customization? :lol:

Last edited:
wow wtf my ps3 keeps freezing and telling me files are corrupted and to restore.. after restoring my ps3 doesnt turn on... cmon son... tried the safe mode restoring **** freezes at 6%... does this mean i need a new hard drive?
lollll just in time for GTA V. Didn't u just pay to fix your PS3 last month too?

Walked into my Gamestop earlier to check my pre-order balance. Over heard guys talking how the line is expected to be wrapped around half the shopping center
sick.gif
. The one employee I talked to said he gets off 3AM that morning.

It's about three blocks from my house; if I have a few friends to wait with me I'll go for it. If not, I'll roll out of bed Tuesday morning and get it then. I don't need it at midnight, but I guess that's the fun of getting it with everyone else in the neighborhood.
laugh.gif
 OD.... I'm off that line steez I would be saldy not get one....I'm not tryna get Black Fridayed
Best Buy, Walmart, and Gamestop are all doing midnight launches.

Going to Gamestop though because I've got the collectors edition pre ordered and paid off there.

Another option is if you pre ordered GTA V from amazon.com and don't want to wait for the delivery guy, is to go onto amazon.com, log into your account and select to have it delivered to your nearest amazon locker.Usually these amazon lockers are located in places like 7/11 stores.Amazon then gives you a code and you go pick up whatever you ordered from them.

Links:

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/Games-P...to/pcmcat301800050002.c?id=pcmcat301800050002

http://www.gamestop.com/gs/landing/events/gta-v/default.aspx
Special editions are donzo everywhere...crazy

Might just cop regular edition, not too pressed about all the stuff you get in collecters edi. som eguns, fitteds, lockbox, car and bike...
laugh.gif
 its too much 

That Blueprint map tho = 
smokin.gif

Gamestop Blimp might fresh too......I'll base jump off that *****

That Amazon lockbox is fresh.....smh but they know better not to put that in DC... 
mean.gif

Plus, this will hold me over until they figure out next gen..... Rockstarrrrrrrrrrr where ya at?  
nerd.gif

I hate all you modded Xbox users..... And I still wait praying NY mom and pops sells early :frown:

Last edited:
Here's a link to actual in game video footage of dude playing the game.

Driving and handling is looking more like it did in IV than it did in San Andreas.

I feel a return to R* to get my $65 back on the horizon.

Hooker continues by stating everything from the enemy A.I. to the physical reactions to gunshots has been completely refined. In regards to the driving mechanics, Hooker states, 
"For example, driving has been completely reworked so its much more responsive and direct, allowing controllable handbrake turns and adding in a little bit of wheelspin at exciting moments, whilst still allowing the player to keep full control." 

Gta v is up on blackcats for 360........ Everybody is going to be playing tonight..... Might be fake

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom