Official: GTA VI Thread: Trailer 1 Out Now: PS5 Series X & Series Confirmed: Tentative Release Window Fall 2025

Will you buy GTA V For PS4 OR XBOX ONE

• Yes: I waited out and skipped GTA V For PS3 & XBOX 360

Votes: 24 16.3%
  • Yes: I love the game and will be gladly double dip on the game

Votes: 105 71.4%
  • No: I'm waiting for the PC version of the game to come out

Votes: 9 6.1%
  • No: I hated GTA Online and will never trust R* again

Votes: 7 4.8%
  • No: GTA games aren't my type of games and I'll stick to other games like COD: AW, Assassins Creed Un

Votes: 4 2.7%

• Total voters
NOT MY WORDS I COPIED?PASTED FROM ANOTHER GAMING WEBSITE FORUM

Buddy of mine is a manager at a flagship location at a gamestop. Him and a few other managers from his store got to sit down with the game for an hour, it was something rockstar was apparently doing to increase hype and "Make the store clerks more knowledgeable with the product" as he put it

Anyway, he told me a multitude of things about his experience, but one was VERY interesting. He went into detail about the mission structure, graphics, stuff we already knew, but the most interesting thing he told me was BY FAR this.

So we are aware that we can switch characters on the fly and they will be doing certain activities, living day to day life. But apparently, when you are playing as one character you can also completely randomly cross paths with another of the characters

For instance, my buddy told me about how he was playing as Michael and driving down a street trying to go to a mission marker, when BOOM out of nowhere he sees a high speed car chase wizz past him with trevor on a motorcycle shooting at 3-4 cop cars chasing him, when he turned the car to look apparently michael made a comment, something along the lines of "Jesus ******* christ.. Trevor" and then a prompt came up to join in on the fun it said "Help Trevor?" and there was a yes or no option. He selected yes and then was locked out of using franklin for a while, and could switch between michael and trevor, once the mission started there was a phonecall between them (While still driving) and they had a disagreement on how to deal with the situation.

While playing as trevor apparently the objective was "Escape the cops and eliminate the stragglers" and as Michael it was "Escape the cops and hide your vehicle"

Meaning depending on your character you get to choose the course of action you want to take.

Very very cool (i do not believe this was confirmed, if it was my apologies)

:wow:
:pimp:

If this is true :wow:

So dope

So do we need to be robbed in order to set up a bounty?

I would hope so...

I would kinda suck if you were able to just put money on random dudes heads...

At the least, the bounties should help identify the grimey folks that play... Or I guess this will be a possible repercussion of robberies...

Either way, the whole bounty idea is :pimp: :pimp:

So do we need to be robbed in order to set up a bounty?

I would hope so...

I would kinda suck if you were able to just put money on random dudes heads...

At the least, the bounties should help identify the grimey folks that play... Or I guess this will be a possible repercussion of robberies...

Either way, the whole bounty idea is :pimp: :pimp:

they had bounties in RDR

PIcked up my new 360 via Craigslist the other and then put this in my Gamefly Q. If this doesn't ship by next Tuesday I'll simply pick up my reserved copy from Gamestop instead and cancel Gamefly. This should hold me until I pick up an XBOX One for Christmas...hopefully :lol:

New screen

Taking Wednesday off for sure, and probably that following Monday. I've been doing good not reading anything in this thread.

Last edited by a moderator:
You can't buy the game yet because the game hasn't shipped yet. All the copies are sitting in Rockstar's warehouse in NYC. What don't you guys get?  
laugh.gif

They purposely made the Release date Tuesday so they don't have to ship before the weekend. 

You can't buy the game yet because the game hasn't shipped yet. All the copies are sitting in Rockstar's warehouse in NYC. What don't you guys get?  
laugh.gif

They purposely made the Release date Tuesday so they don't have to ship before the weekend. 
its has shipped, my boy just got his today

You can't buy the game yet because the game hasn't shipped yet. All the copies are sitting in Rockstar's warehouse in NYC. What don't you guys get?  :lol:

most media releases on Tuesdays.

I need to stop reading about this game, I am sick of people ruining the story. I can't believe Franklin dies in the end of the main story.

j/k.

Avoiding these leaks is killing me. I don't even like looking at the map.
always killin the black guy :\ |I

Back
Top Bottom