Official: GTA VI Thread: Trailer 1 Out Now: PS5 Series X & Series Confirmed: Tentative Release Window Fall 2025

Will you buy GTA V For PS4 OR XBOX ONE

• Yes: I waited out and skipped GTA V For PS3 & XBOX 360

Votes: 24 16.3%
  • Yes: I love the game and will be gladly double dip on the game

Votes: 105 71.4%
  • No: I'm waiting for the PC version of the game to come out

Votes: 9 6.1%
  • No: I hated GTA Online and will never trust R* again

Votes: 7 4.8%
  • No: GTA games aren't my type of games and I'll stick to other games like COD: AW, Assassins Creed Un

Votes: 4 2.7%

• Total voters
for the record, anyone who trolls you like that is not your boy.

If my boy had gtav, I'd be at his house not boasting about it on nt.

or maybe that's just me.

Got my copy too!

Last edited:
I would think it will be too big of a game (size wise) to have on ondemand, no?

could be wrong.

GTA online sounds ridiculous, can't ******g wait.

Last edited by a moderator:
Man I am NOT trying to wait for that download to finish at midnight :lol: Reserved mines today, my Gamestop said there's gonna be at least 200 people in line, gonna just drink and smoke a bunch before I get in that line and tough it out.

Man I am NOT trying to wait for that download to finish at midnight
laugh.gif
Reserved mines today, my Gamestop said there's gonna be at least 200 people in line, gonna just drink and smoke a bunch before I get in that line and tough it out.
sick.gif
 sounds like an iphone release

:x  sounds like an iphone release

Walked into my Gamestop earlier to check my pre-order balance. Over heard guys talking how the line is expected to be wrapped around half the shopping center :x . The one employee I talked to said he gets off 3AM that morning.

It's about three blocks from my house; if I have a few friends to wait with me I'll go for it. If not, I'll roll out of bed Tuesday morning and get it then. I don't need it at midnight, but I guess that's the fun of getting it with everyone else in the neighborhood.

Last edited:
Since I work across the hall, gamestop told me I don't have to wait in line, I just walk in and pick it up since I've paid in full already.

Best Buy, Walmart, and Gamestop are all doing midnight launches.

Going to Gamestop though because I've got the collectors edition pre ordered and paid off there.

Another option is if you pre ordered GTA V from amazon.com and don't want to wait for the delivery guy, is to go onto amazon.com, log into your account and select to have it delivered to your nearest amazon locker.Usually these amazon lockers are located in places like 7/11 stores.Amazon then gives you a code and you go pick up whatever you ordered from them.

Links:

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/Games-P...to/pcmcat301800050002.c?id=pcmcat301800050002

http://www.gamestop.com/gs/landing/events/gta-v/default.aspx

Last edited:
wow wtf my ps3 keeps freezing and telling me files are corrupted and to restore.. after restoring my ps3 doesnt turn on... cmon son... tried the safe mode restoring **** freezes at 6%... does this mean i need a new hard drive?

Back
Top Bottom