Official: GTA VI Thread: Trailer 1 Out Now: PS5 Series X & Series Confirmed: Tentative Release Window Fall 2025

Will you buy GTA V For PS4 OR XBOX ONE

• Yes: I waited out and skipped GTA V For PS3 & XBOX 360

Votes: 24 16.3%
  • Yes: I love the game and will be gladly double dip on the game

Votes: 105 71.4%
  • No: I'm waiting for the PC version of the game to come out

Votes: 9 6.1%
  • No: I hated GTA Online and will never trust R* again

Votes: 7 4.8%
  • No: GTA games aren't my type of games and I'll stick to other games like COD: AW, Assassins Creed Un

Votes: 4 2.7%

• Total voters
dudes getting banned before online drops, bruh im sorry i got a deep connection with GTA only thing that would be going is my blezzy and my ps3, no phones for vine likes. my dude said 200 preorders so im guessing 100 at midnight launch, i aint ever do a midnight for christmas jordans but im doing this for a video game. #secondchildhood

He couldve avoided getting banned if he didnt connect to xbox live right?

As far as I know. But as far as I know you shouldn't be logged into your XBL profile either. Once you connect online you'll get banned. He had a legit copy too. But he also showed his gamertag like an idiot.

Last edited:
Yup this dude got his Xbox 360 banned:

Good for him and I don't feel sorry for him at all.

I hope this happens to other people who got the game early and are leaking stuff on purpose.

I hope this happens to other people who got the game early and are leaking stuff on purpose.

shut up man hate ppl like you it's obv that demand to see the game early is there why not showcase.

go follow grandtheftautoonline on ig the leaks are flooding in I'm done with this thread

pm me if your selling the hat lol seriously

aJ7u4.gif

you tell em!! 

take a picture of yourself rocking the hat and holding the money bag when you pick up your game at midnight.

Last edited:

I'm pretty sure that guy accidentally those videos.

No, he had a legit copy. He would have been fine if he had not uploaded videos to the internet. R* Said that would be contacting M$ about people who do. Thus he got a CONSOLE ban... He's done for.

As far as I know. But as far as I know you shouldn't be logged into your XBL profile either. Once you connect online you'll get banned. He had a legit copy too. But he also showed his gamertag like an idiot.

This is incorrect. He got banned for sharing videos of the game before it's release date. Not for playing the game itself. M$ does NOT ban you for owning legit copies of games early. If had a pirated the game then yes he would be banned. All games plated are stored on the systems NAND chip, so "not going online" won't help you avoid the ban hammer for playing pirated games that haven't properly been stealth patched.

Nah I believe he would have been fine if he played offline. Could they really tell whose console was playing the game had he never signed into Live with the game in?

I know many people just play offline when they get games early or pirate them and they are fine. Second youre on Xbox live with it the banhammer is dropped.

Nah I believe he would have been fine if he played offline. Could they really tell whose console was playing the game had he never signed into Live with the game in?

I know many people just play offline when they get games early or pirate them and they are fine. Second youre on Xbox live with it the banhammer is dropped.

Doesn't matter, if you know my G/T you know I've been console banned enough to know how it works :rofl:

- EARLY RELEASE gaming won't get you banned with a legit copy of the game ON OR OFFLINE.
- PIRATED COPIES will ALWAYS run the risk of you being banned, ON OR OFFLINE. Like I said - A game not properly stealth patched (Like ABGX used to go for us) will throw a flag to M$ the next time that console goes online... Doesn't matter if you were gaming offline either, those codes are stored in your NAND and reported EVERYTIME you go online.

He would have be fine if you hadn't uploaded those videos.

Second youre on Xbox live with it the banhammer is dropped.

Negative. They'll usually flag your Xbox to be banned during a wave. So you could technically be playing for another two weeks or so before you see the Ban hammer hit you. But when it does, it'll be you and about 10,000 other users.

He got hit so fast because he was being reported from a crap load of users. Doesn't help GTA V is the single most important game EVER.

Last edited:
Nope, when you play offline your 360 logs the time,date, and name of the game currently playing. When you decide to sign on, it will send that log to MS.
He was banned because people reported him or rockstar did enjoy the leaks

Last edited:
Dead at this ninja getting a console ban. Those videos just heightened my excitement even more, can't wait :smokin

Lol @ slim thinking there's no pedestrians. If they can do peds back in GTA1, what makes you think they can't do it in 5?

Back
Top Bottom