Official: GTA VI Thread: Trailer 1 Out Now: PS5 Series X & Series Confirmed: Tentative Release Window Fall 2025

Will you buy GTA V For PS4 OR XBOX ONE

• Yes: I waited out and skipped GTA V For PS3 & XBOX 360

Votes: 24 16.3%
  • Yes: I love the game and will be gladly double dip on the game

Votes: 105 71.4%
  • No: I'm waiting for the PC version of the game to come out

Votes: 9 6.1%
  • No: I hated GTA Online and will never trust R* again

Votes: 7 4.8%
  • No: GTA games aren't my type of games and I'll stick to other games like COD: AW, Assassins Creed Un

Votes: 4 2.7%

• Total voters
This game is too good. I was thinking to myself how I didn't have any weapons and these guys who were bout that life came screeching around the corner being chased by police. They had a shootout in the middle of traffic and everything. When they were done I just collected every pistol left on the ground and even got a shotty with A LOT of ammo.

Felt so good. Hopped in the whip and rode off in the sunset. :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

This game is too good. I was thinking to myself how I didn't have any weapons and these guys who were bout that life came screeching around the corner being chased by police. They had a shootout in the middle of traffic and everything. When they were done I just collected every pistol left on the ground and even got a shotty with A LOT of ammo.

Felt so good. Hopped in the whip and rode off in the sunset.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Was Future playing on the radio as you rode away?

I deadass feel like pookie in New Jack City, game is calling me but system aint here til tomorrow. Doesn't help I have to study for a test tomorrow either.

just found the SL65 Black Series. stole it off the street and went and got a matte black paint job. my life is complete.

Last edited:
Started my shift at work 2 hours ago, now im all caught up in this thread.  I get off at 3 am, definitely gonna hop back in it when I get home.  Just got Trevor to Michael cutscene, then i had to turn it off 
mad.gif

:wow: at people already finished with the main story... I'm glad videos are blocked at work.  So many spoilers.

Michael kids are a bunch of *******, and his wife is a total *****. Most hated characters in the game

any stocks to buy before the first heist??

Nope.

Wait until the assassination missions that Franklin does for Lester.

Before you do the 1st missions for "L", put ALL of your money into BettaPharmaceuticals.

Do that w/ all 3 characters for maximum profit.

Before you do the 2nd mission for "L", put ALL of your money into Debonaire.

I've only done 2 so far, but I've made about 2 or 3 million just doing pump and dumps w/ those 2 stocks.

I'll let you guys know about the other assassination missions when I complete them.

the cops are ********. they pushed me into running over a pedestrian and driving away got me two stars. took a 10 min high speed chase only to ram me off the interstate and kill me after a cop car crashed into mine blowing my car up. :smh:

at TWO stars. neither of which was caused by me.

Back
Top Bottom