Official: GTA VI Thread: Trailer 1 Out Now: PS5 Series X & Series Confirmed: Tentative Release Window Fall 2025

Will you buy GTA V For PS4 OR XBOX ONE

• Yes: I waited out and skipped GTA V For PS3 & XBOX 360

Votes: 24 16.3%
  • Yes: I love the game and will be gladly double dip on the game

Votes: 105 71.4%
  • No: I'm waiting for the PC version of the game to come out

Votes: 9 6.1%
  • No: I hated GTA Online and will never trust R* again

Votes: 7 4.8%
  • No: GTA games aren't my type of games and I'll stick to other games like COD: AW, Assassins Creed Un

Votes: 4 2.7%

• Total voters
This game is simply delightful.

Im embarrassed to admit how many hrs I spend on this today. First time playing.

Blew all my money at the custom shop. Worth it. 
laugh.gif

any tips on trevors first mission? jesus christ i have no help at all. these two bums play the back real nice while i get shot at from every angle.:smh:

Man I need help with flight school.I need to complete it with Michael for the port heist mission Trevor is putting together.

I'm stuck & keep messing up on the part where you to flight inverted upside and hold it for a minute.

This is pissing me off >:

Can anyone give me some tips on how to do this with the PS3 controller ?

Last edited:
any tips on trevors first mission? jesus christ i have no help at all. these two bums play the back real nice while i get shot at from every angle.:smh:

Stay in cover and pick them off unless youre using his special ability

Use his special whenever you can and go guns blazing. Tevors special has him absorb almost all damage.

Last edited:
Found me a Futo, best car in the game IMO. :pimp:. I'm at 10% and only have like $300. :lol: When do I start making real $$$? Need some to mod my Futo.

Stay in cover and pick them off unless youre using his special ability

Use his special whenever you can and go guns blazing. Tevors special has him absorb almost all damage.

I haven't unlocked Trevor yet, but one of my boys is like 40% complete and he told me that on his first mission when you go to buy a sniper rifle to blow all your money on guns and mods.

After that start the mission and kill yourself (with a grenade or something) . When you hit retry to do the mission over you'll keep all the guns/ammo/ mods that you bought but you'll have all of your money back! Don't know if this is true yet though

I haven't unlocked Trevor yet, but one of my boys is like 40% complete and he told me that on his first mission when you go to buy a sniper rifle to blow all your money on guns and mods.

After that start the mission and kill yourself (with a grenade or something) . When you hit retry to do the mission over you'll keep all the guns/ammo/ mods that you bought but you'll have all of your money back! Don't know if this is true yet though

If it works that would be a good move

Trevor starts off with like $150k so you could definitely buy pretty much all the guns available and mods with that

Just finished this mission, I wonder if it will work if I retried the mission

ANYONE ELSE GOT A PHANTOM? i stole it once then left it to make space in my garage and when i came back it was gone :smh: spent about an hr searching for another one and no luck :smh:

already got da bugatti and r8 who tryna *** with my whip collection :pimp:

Last edited:
No humble brag I promise but the collectors edition car is so sick. I can stand there and generate u limited amounts of them and they all come pumped out .

The muscle car is whatever. Don't like how it handles.

Did these assassin missions... But I can't buy stocks cause Bawsaq is down. God Damn it..

whips? we gettin' yachts, private jets, helicopters, tanks, and you talking about whips? 

but that phantom doe? :nerd:  

bruh i got baby money rite now i aint on that level yet :frown:

:rofl: "but that phantom doe" :rofl: ill snap a pic later fam YA GON MIRE :pimp:

Last edited:
Was driving around and the blue dot appeared so I said I'll see who needed help. I go and it's a lady saying her boyfriend is unconscious. I follow her up the alley (this is where I knew something was up) and bam right out the corner , the man comes out and both of them tried to stick me up 
laugh.gif
. Needless to say, both of them caught two bullets to the face with the quickness 
laugh.gif

You even got prostitutes calling the cops on you if you constantly harass them 
laugh.gif
. The game is beyond amazing. 

whoever created the flying mechanics for this game should be thrown out of a high rise window and pissed on by pedestrians. :rolleyes

guys, im about to get off work, but my eyes are so heavy.. I'm tweaking to play this game though.  What's wrong with me?

Gonna drive home with the windows down blasting music.

Back
Top Bottom