Official: GTA VI Thread: Trailer 1 Out Now: PS5 Series X & Series Confirmed: Tentative Release Window Fall 2025

Will you buy GTA V For PS4 OR XBOX ONE

• Yes: I waited out and skipped GTA V For PS3 & XBOX 360

Votes: 24 16.3%
  • Yes: I love the game and will be gladly double dip on the game

Votes: 105 71.4%
  • No: I'm waiting for the PC version of the game to come out

Votes: 9 6.1%
  • No: I hated GTA Online and will never trust R* again

Votes: 7 4.8%
  • No: GTA games aren't my type of games and I'll stick to other games like COD: AW, Assassins Creed Un

Votes: 4 2.7%

• Total voters
Rihanna - "Only Girl" is my guilty pleasure 
laugh.gif

You're actually justifying micro transactions?
laugh.gif
This is why the industry feels they can get over on us.
Millions of people have already accepted it and gladly pay. Its not approving, but accepting things for what they are. No one can do anything to spark change in this arena because for every person that opposes it, there are 10 people who are just paying for it.

Son....caught my first thunderstorm... :wow:

Do you get snow anywhere?...up in the mountains maybe?...snow would be a nice touch in this game...the environment in this game is incredible.

You're actually justifying micro transactions?
laugh.gif
This is why the industry feels they can get over on us.
Millions of people have already accepted it and gladly pay. Its not approving, but accepting things for what they are. No one can do anything to spark change in this arena because for every person that opposes it, there are 10 people who are just paying for it.
Never said that they weren't but his excuse was that he'd rather spend 25 bucks on improving his character (which really doesn't make a difference because its not an RPG) than enjoy it on a night out. There are many who've never spent a dime on micro transactions especially ones that are already on the disc which is the worst of the DLC/micro transaction issue.

Is the iFruit app for your actual cell phone or tablet? I can't find where to download it on my phone in the game.

Is the iFruit app for your actual cell phone or tablet? I can't find where to download it on my phone in the game.
For the actual phone. Haven't checked if its on Android yet. Still very buggy on iOS from everything I've read.

Rockstar working on a fix for disappearing GTA 5 vehicles

Rockstar says it's working on a fix for an issue that has resulted in some vehicles disappearing from players' garages.

"We have received some reports about problems with cars and garages, particularly after upgrading and then completing a mission, and are looking into this now," the company says on its support page.

This issue may occur if you drive another character's personal vehicle," Rockstar adds. "We are looking into a fix to prevent this from occurring in the future. In the meantime, please try to avoid parking a car in a garage, driving one already in a garage, or getting in a default vehicle, when playing as a character other than the one with your upgrades."

Rockstar also notes that vehicles saved in the garage of one safehouse may not show up in the garage of a different one.

Links:

http://www.computerandvideogames.co...ing-on-a-fix-for-disappearing-gta-5-vehicles/

http://support.rockstargames.com/hc...ring-from-the-GTA-V-garage-or-losing-upgrades

can we get more than 4 (5 including safehouse) per char doe lol?

and what is the fourth slot in the character wheel for, our online person? can we play offline with our online char too?

^^^
fourth slot is for your online character

and u can only save 4 cars per char for now until they fix the safehouse garages. yo just gotta wait
hopefully everythings is fixed when online rolls out

another quick money tip:

For the 2nd Lester Assination mission, after you make your money off Debonair Cigarettes reivest your money back into Redwood Cigarettes. its takes a lil while but you'll get a 300% return when the stock goes back up.

Last edited:
I hear online missions were supposed to take place before the main story kinda wish I waited for online now would of been a more complete game. Can't wait for October 1st

i heard the story mode is around 65+ missions but online will consist of 500. can anyone confirm this?
If you look on the iFruit app, it tells you the number of missions in total and how many you've completed.... not sure, but I think I saw either 65 or 67 missions... I had completed 45.

Nobody finds a problem with a mentally challenged person playing a video game like this?

As if this game doesn't already want to make mentally competent person want to do some outrageous ****.

For those that bought the collectors edition where do you find your hot rod at? Been wanting to customize that car but have no idea where to find it!!

Back
Top Bottom