Official: GTA VI Thread: Trailer 1 Out Now: PS5 Series X & Series Confirmed: Tentative Release Window Fall 2025

Will you buy GTA V For PS4 OR XBOX ONE

• Yes: I waited out and skipped GTA V For PS3 & XBOX 360

Votes: 24 16.3%
  • Yes: I love the game and will be gladly double dip on the game

Votes: 105 71.4%
  • No: I'm waiting for the PC version of the game to come out

Votes: 9 6.1%
  • No: I hated GTA Online and will never trust R* again

Votes: 7 4.8%
  • No: GTA games aren't my type of games and I'll stick to other games like COD: AW, Assassins Creed Un

Votes: 4 2.7%

• Total voters
Well went to a safehouse and the cars I spent all that money on werent there. Not parking cars int he safehouse that I care about anymore

fam my safe house lookin :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: all of em are fully tuned too :pimp: bullet proof as **** :pimp:

i had 4mil now im down to 500k :smh: i still wanna cop the private jet and attack helicopter im only 60% in the game though anyone know how i can get around 10m?

pls respond

[COLOR=#red]Question to Anyone...

I am having a problem saving my damn cars. I had a Lifted Truck that I found with Trevor. I took it to the shop, got it tricked out in every which way. Went to the garage in town and left it there. When I went back, it was gone. It wasn't impounded, same happened with Micheal's Rarri but his Was impounded, and it wasn't at either safe house. What in the hell.

Of Course, I can't find that damn Truck anywhere now to do it again! >:

2 Questions, How EXACTLY do I save the cars once I hit the garage? Is there someway to recover the Truck I lost?

Bonus Question, is there another bigger garage I can purchase or get later? I'm about 45% in.[/COLOR]

Last edited by a moderator:
Yoookkk how in the hell do u start the submersible mission... im out here swimmin around n the water over the symbol like a dummy

to the dude who bought FIFA for $60, then put at least another $100 for UT packs.... 
sick.gif
 why?  Don't you get packs for playing the game?  If you played that Simpsons Tapped Out, you probably spend money on donuts too.  And extra moves on Candy Crush

That unnecessary **** adds up.

So many damn missions you don't get paid it's pretty annoying doing all this for free
ItsI'd rather that than being a Mogul killing machine by mid game. They need to start taking guns away after death again.
This.  You make a decent amount of cash in the bank job and can make more along the way but why would you want a ******** a money by the time youre 10% in?

Ya dudes even bathe when these games drop?...bought it the day after release date and I'm just at about 11% enjoying the game very much, I mean son...ya must be glued to the screen for hours on in rushing through a game to then complaint about how short it is...how bout go do other productive *** and enjoy the game at a normal pace, my lord ..

Agreed. I mean, I'm not one to judge how people use their time, but I know me personally, I can't stand to sit in front of the t.v. playing for hours and hours on end. I've done it plenty of times when I was younger, but over the years I can play for about an hour and change and need a break from it.

Agreed. I mean, I'm not one to judge how people use their time, but I know me personally, I can't stand to sit in front of the t.v. playing for hours and hours on end. I've done it plenty of times when I was younger, but over the years I can play for about an hour and change and need a break from it.
I remember skipping school and knocking out the first Assassin's Creed in an entire day

Nowadays I can only play GTA V for about 2-3 hours before I gotta take a break for the day

Last edited:
to the dude who bought FIFA for $60, then put at least another $100 for UT packs.... :x  why?  Don't you get packs for playing the game?  If you played that Simpsons Tapped Out, you probably spend money on donuts too.  And extra moves on Candy Crush

That unnecessary **** adds up.

That ultimate team is no joke man. I kept telling myself the next pack would have Ronaldo or Messi.(they were each worth over a mil in game coins) I am not proud of this at all :smh:

And you only got 1 free gold pack every time you won your division online. Never got anything good in those free packs though

Again, I am not proud of this at all

Last edited:
Assassin's Creed is trash when I played it. Didn't even finish it. Bought whatever assassin's creed came out a couple years back. Came with a download of the first game for ps3. Decided to do that one first since I never played the series. Was so damn slow and boring.

i know one dude who dropped out of HS to play video games.. 
mean.gif
 its pretty sad.  Still all he does to this day, almost 10 years later.

Where does this not taking a shower thing come from? I thought last week that some people being close to finishing the game was crazy, but in playing it, it is not a long game story wise. If you just do the story mode, you can finish this in a couple of days. Has to be one of the shorter campaigns in the series. Out of the 60 something missions in the game, I've done 48 and completed 51%.

i know one dude who dropped out of HS to play video games.. :smh:  its pretty sad.  Still all he does to this day, almost 10 years later.

Got a buddy like that. Doesn't even go to college now more. Works 2 days a week. ALWAYS on games. I understand if you're like 10 but cmon. Son is 24/25

I could never be one of those hardcore gamers with the headset and just play all day. Compete in those gaming competitions. I always see those people as not having a life outside of games :lol:

cats sound so salty.

can't wait until online drops.

better spend time at the shooting range loooooooooool

Back
Top Bottom