Official: GTA VI Thread: Trailer 1 Out Now: PS5 Series X & Series Confirmed: Tentative Release Window Fall 2025

Will you buy GTA V For PS4 OR XBOX ONE

• Yes: I waited out and skipped GTA V For PS3 & XBOX 360

Votes: 24 16.3%
  • Yes: I love the game and will be gladly double dip on the game

Votes: 105 71.4%
  • No: I'm waiting for the PC version of the game to come out

Votes: 9 6.1%
  • No: I hated GTA Online and will never trust R* again

Votes: 7 4.8%
  • No: GTA games aren't my type of games and I'll stick to other games like COD: AW, Assassins Creed Un

Votes: 4 2.7%

• Total voters
Cant find the Futo anywhere smh..

it spawns on the road in Rockford hills. I found one near Micheal's Vinewood Garage also.

So is Pisswasser gonna make me rich or I'm gonna go bankrupt?

Apparently reddit got an insider trading thread and everyone is selling it on Sunday night, so it might be best to buy now and sell tomorrow before it drops from everybody selling or you might lose some money.

Hawk and Little is good to invest in also, seems everybody on reddit and GAF are in it for the long haul. it started at $.78 and its at like $8.88.

I only had a few hundred thousand in, made almost 1 mil off it, but could have made hundreds of millions like everyone else if I had invested all my money at the start

Last edited:
My cars disappeared in Franklins garage but luckily there easy to find. Is it me or is there a bunch of SUV's spawning? I swear every where I go I see a jeep or the g wagon. Also the properties in the game are worthless. The profit you get back isn't worth the price you drop.

Bringing in the $$. :smokin

My cars disappeared in Franklins garage.
This finally happened to me
mean.gif
Just turned on the game after beating it yesterday and the bugatti and the infernus are missing.

Loved that damn bugatti. Spent so much money on it. Good thing it respawns in the same exact place. Time to go recreate it.

How the hell are y'all investing millions in stock. I've barely broken a million and that's with one character, Michael......but Michael's closet is second to NONE :smokin

To those that beat the game,

do you need to be making money off of stocks to have enough to buy all the properties in the end?

Id rather not look at any guides or strategies to be successful in it but id rather not play though the game again so soon after beating it eventually

This glitch worked for me. Got all of the properties for free. Hope it works for you also

do you need to be making money off of stocks to have enough to buy all the properties in the end?

Id rather not look at any guides or strategies to be successful in it but id rather not play though the game again so soon after beating it eventually

This glitch worked for me. Got all of the properties for free. Hope it works for you also

U a cheating ***
just play the game :smh:

Last edited:
^ I was just about to post that :smokin

but to make it clearer you have to have the amount of money to buy the property, if you have less it wont work

ie you have to have $200,000 for the cab company, $600,000 for Hookies, etc.

also just replay Masks since its one of the shorter missions.

I only used it for the cheap ones. im buying that golf course legit tho

Last edited:
I'm just doing side stuff to get 100% and wow, I know I sound like a redundant broken record, but this game is constantly jaw-dropping. Free Roaming is so fun it's like a whole other game than single-player, PLUS factor in the online which has over 500 missions and extra stuff, plus the free updates with clothes and etc. There's no other way to put it; this is the best game of this generation, where other AAA games have amazing moments and high quality, GTA V gives you ALWAYS gives you these moments. Whether it's in the writing of the characters, doing free roam, side missions, this game constantly throws haymakers where other games are good with giving you filler. 

ioszilYroBznn.gif

I don't care what anyone thinks. This is brilliant. I'm about to go buy a Los Santos Customs.

0adaea4c_birdmanhandrub_.gif

Did you wait until the end to do the Lester missions?

^ I was just about to post that :smokinbut to make it clearer you have to have the amount of money to buy the property, if you have less it wont workie you have to have $200,000 for the cab company, $600,000 for Hookies, etc.also just replay Masks since its one of the shorter missions.I only used it for the cheap ones. im buying that golf course legit tho

Yep exactly, you have to have the money to buy before you can actually do the glitch.

Same here, the only property I haven't purchased was the golf course. I'm waiting on this pisswater investment.. Lol

Didn't start messing with the stock market till the 3rd lester mission and i'm going on the last one right now and I just invested 44 mil with frankling and 34 mile with trevor and michael so hopefully the last one brings in a nice chunk of change

What a lot of people forget to do is to invest in Redwood Cigarettes after they sell Debonnaire.

Buying and selling Redwood after Debonnaire gives you a 100% return.

Did you wait until the end to do the Lester missions?
I havent touched any lester missions yet. I think I just go the txt to go see him. Lol im only like 30% in

Insider trader info 
laugh.gif

This game is too legit. Ill make an extra save and go all in with all three

Back
Top Bottom