Official: GTA VI Thread: Trailer 1 Out Now: PS5 Series X & Series Confirmed: Tentative Release Window Fall 2025

Will you buy GTA V For PS4 OR XBOX ONE

• Yes: I waited out and skipped GTA V For PS3 & XBOX 360

Votes: 24 16.3%
  • Yes: I love the game and will be gladly double dip on the game

Votes: 105 71.4%
  • No: I'm waiting for the PC version of the game to come out

Votes: 9 6.1%
  • No: I hated GTA Online and will never trust R* again

Votes: 7 4.8%
  • No: GTA games aren't my type of games and I'll stick to other games like COD: AW, Assassins Creed Un

Votes: 4 2.7%

• Total voters
anybody get these three together for a run in with the police, i been trying and cant find trevor ever, mike and franklin are usually at the house but this dude trevor be everywhere.

I was just sitting here thinking about when Rockstar announced that there were gonna be 3 main characters. A bunch of folks, including myself, didn't know what to think. Now I'm like this is one of the greatest ideas since sliced bread :lol:. It makes GTA (which was already fun as hell) that much better.

Last edited:
I was just sitting here thinking about when Rockstar announced that there were gonna 3 main characters. A bunch of folks, including myself, didt know what to think. Now Im like thi is one of the greatest ideas since sliced bread
laugh.gif
. It makes GTA (which was already fun as hell) that much better.
Word. That's going to be the new thing now. Every game is going to have on-the-fly switching between multiple characters. 

just found out firing a warning shot while robbing a gas station will make the guy speed up 
pimp.gif

How? I usually just aim off him and shoot unless there's a specific way
yeah, you just aim away and fire a shot, the character will tell him to hurry up and he starts putting the money in the bag much faster

i haven't seen one
i wish they had the drop head like Yusuf had in the Ballad of Gay Tony
the yellow drop top he gives you is the best part of that game
Yusuf would have been perfect in this game

First my infernus with Michael disappeared then my infernus in Franklin's safe house disappeared too :smh:

Then I came out the barbershop and dude is driving off with franklins charger :x

Needless to say a killing spree ensued

I just walked into Suburban and the it's being robbed by 2 knuckle heads, it was crazy dramatic 

got the money back for the shopkeeper but i think one of them stole my motorcycle

That video of dude drifting, I gotta figure out how to get better at braking. Any tips? Brake then e-brake after when in hot pursuit?

Is stupid that when you help the cops you end up with stars, they gotta fix that....so many times I tried to play good citizen and end up getting chased all over the city

Did you shoot the person the cop was pursuing? Maybe that's why. I knocked duded over with my car and the cop thanked me and just called for back. I ended up killing the cop and let the other dude run off.

Damn, the amount of hidden things in this game is crazy. Was reading up on that Seriel Killer "8" and his writings around town. Interesting. 

To those that beat the game,

do you need to be making money off of stocks to have enough to buy all the properties in the end?

Id rather not look at any guides or strategies to be successful in it but id rather not play though the game again so soon after beating it eventually

Just dumped all my money on pisswasser. I better make some serious cash. People that are playing the game go out and get your characters drunk!

Last edited:
Will I be able to unlock some new hairstyles with Michael and Trevor. Trevor's hairstyles :x
I wanna make him bald

Anybody noticed with braids and the stubble..Franklin looks exactly like Stack Bundles? Squadddddd Upppppppp!!!!!

That video of dude drifting, I gotta figure out how to get better at braking. Any tips? Brake then e-brake after when in hot pursuit?
the Phoenix and coil are pretty good at drifting as well. Otherwise, only really works on the hills.

Back
Top Bottom