Official: GTA VI Thread: Trailer 1 Out Now: PS5 Series X & Series Confirmed: Tentative Release Window Fall 2025

Will you buy GTA V For PS4 OR XBOX ONE

• Yes: I waited out and skipped GTA V For PS3 & XBOX 360

Votes: 24 16.3%
  • Yes: I love the game and will be gladly double dip on the game

Votes: 105 71.4%
  • No: I'm waiting for the PC version of the game to come out

Votes: 9 6.1%
  • No: I hated GTA Online and will never trust R* again

Votes: 7 4.8%
  • No: GTA games aren't my type of games and I'll stick to other games like COD: AW, Assassins Creed Un

Votes: 4 2.7%

• Total voters

To those that beat the game,

do you need to be making money off of stocks to have enough to buy all the properties in the end?

Id rather not look at any guides or strategies to be successful in it but id rather not play though the game again so soon after beating it eventually

Did you wait until the end to do the Lester missions?

I havent touched any lester missions yet. I think I just go the txt to go see him. Lol im only like 30% in

Wait until the end of the main story to do the Lester missions. That way you'll have money to invest.

Hunting down these spaceship parts right now ... I wanna get that vehicle.

Last edited:
yeah, i have plenty save files through out the game.

im all in on this pisswater investment

What a lot of people forget to do is to invest in Redwood Cigarettes after they sell Debonnaire.

Buying and selling Redwood after Debonnaire gives you a 100% return.

not even close famb, its a 300% return, sometimes more

I just dumped a nice chunk into PISSWASSER stock... Based on the company info alone and without any inside info ya'll are buggin, I dont see how we get paid off this company. We all bout to go BROKE in this *****. :smh: :lol:

Last edited:
Just finished a second run through with the assassination mission investments in mind with one more to go and have roughly $500 million with each character.
Also read on the GTA forums that there's about a $2.1 billion ceiling in the game and if you go over that it'll cause you to be into the negatives so be careful with further investments.

I put all my money into Pisswasser, too. Rockstar's gonna troll us.:lol:

Lmao. Just load the other save files and we should be gravy.

Just finished a second run through with the assassination mission investments in mind with one more to go and have roughly $500 million with each character.
Also read on the GTA forums that there's about a $2.1 billion ceiling in the game and if you go over that it'll cause you to be into the negatives so be careful with further investments.

Very interesting info about the 2.1 billion ceiling. I'm also halfway through my second runthru of the story, def looking to get in the high millions again..

For the merryweather heist does michael have to do every mission for flight school?

I wonder how it will be trying to make money online.
Like say if you have a billion dollar and a phat mansion in the hills with all the super cars.
What is protecting it from someone kickin in the door and takin all your cars?
Will garages and house be off limits to everyone but that person?
If so can someone just wait outside your garage and jack you when you come out?

So many questions. Cant wait til Oct 1

Man, grossed out by the full frontal naked old man.
Also, didn't know the Ferrari was a convertible.

im not buying any cars online, **** that..not trying to spend all that money just to get jacked lol

After the last lester mission I ended up with 93 million for Franklin, 73 mil for Trevor and 64 mil for Michael :smokin :smokin :smokin

Back
Top Bottom