Official: GTA VI Thread: Trailer 1 Out Now: PS5 Series X & Series Confirmed: Tentative Release Window Fall 2025

Will you buy GTA V For PS4 OR XBOX ONE

• Yes: I waited out and skipped GTA V For PS3 & XBOX 360

Votes: 24 16.3%
  • Yes: I love the game and will be gladly double dip on the game

Votes: 105 71.4%
  • No: I'm waiting for the PC version of the game to come out

Votes: 9 6.1%
  • No: I hated GTA Online and will never trust R* again

Votes: 7 4.8%
  • No: GTA games aren't my type of games and I'll stick to other games like COD: AW, Assassins Creed Un

Votes: 4 2.7%

• Total voters
that pissawater money comin in nice 
smokin.gif

[COLOR=#red]Finally Beat It![/COLOR]

[COLOR=#red]
I picked option C, I'm going to do the last few Lester Assassinations that I have, try and max out on what I have left.

And try and get that Fighter Jet of course.[/COLOR]

PISSAWASSA stock up 5%.... I got too much invested in this sketchy *** company. I might have to sell that. :lol:

What ya'll think??? Should I sell/hold this joint? I got 80% of my wealth in this stock. :x

After the credits Question.

Was everyone's Letter the same?

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm just doing side stuff to get 100% and wow, I know I sound like a redundant broken record, but this game is constantly jaw-dropping. Free Roaming is so fun it's like a whole other game than single-player, PLUS factor in the online which has over 500 missions and extra stuff, plus the free updates with clothes and etc. There's no other way to put it; this is the best game of this generation, where other AAA games have amazing moments and high quality, GTA V gives you ALWAYS gives you these moments. Whether it's in the writing of the characters, doing free roam, side missions, this game constantly throws haymakers where other games are good with giving you filler. 

ioszilYroBznn.gif

Heres the official video of that.

^Mine was pretty different. Along the lines of indecisive, boring, no family commitment, sociopath who likes to show off :lol: I dont know what that was all about probably defined how you played the game I guess.

I can't bring myself to replay this game again just to capitalize off of Lester's assassination missions. I'm cool with the 19 mil each that my guys have

Last edited:
Mine said something along the lines of looking for love in all the wrong places .... I've been listening to too much drake

Just beat the game and used my final heist money for the last two Lester missions. sitting at 180M right now...

What do I do now to increase wealth besides just side missions?

Was thinking about just investing in random stocks and let it ride.

Can you start the 'Lester Mission Trick' (where it will work correctly) even if it's after the second/third mission and not from the very beginning?

Can you start the 'Lester Mission Trick' (where it will work correctly) even if it's after the second/third mission and not from the very beginning?

I started it after the 2nd lester mission and still made a good amount of cash.

One of the first things I did after beating the game was try to climb Mt. Chilliad with the cinematic camera. :lol: I wasn't taking that path up though.

that compound in the mountains on the way to fort zacudo is insane.

the one with the watch towers and wooden fence.

if you make it in there be strapped and also be aware that the enemies will not stop spawning,

luckily theres armor and a rocket launcher in one of the buildings,there's also a scrap or w/e that thing is.

even with that it's impossible to survive, best bet is to get out after you get the scrap.

this is also the best vehicle in the game.

i landed this on a train, and proceeded to snipe people from the train, got in a big chase all the while the train is moving.

the dudes on helicopters couldnt rappel down and when i finally felt like it i jumped on this bad boy and stickie bombed a couple of cops

and evaded them through the desert jumping dirt ramps and so on.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom