Official: GTA VI Thread: Trailer 1 Out Now: PS5 Series X & Series Confirmed: Tentative Release Window Fall 2025

Will you buy GTA V For PS4 OR XBOX ONE

• Yes: I waited out and skipped GTA V For PS3 & XBOX 360

Votes: 24 16.3%
  • Yes: I love the game and will be gladly double dip on the game

Votes: 105 71.4%
  • No: I'm waiting for the PC version of the game to come out

Votes: 9 6.1%
  • No: I hated GTA Online and will never trust R* again

Votes: 7 4.8%
  • No: GTA games aren't my type of games and I'll stick to other games like COD: AW, Assassins Creed Un

Votes: 4 2.7%

• Total voters
Made almost a cool mil off of pisswasser already since investing around 2.5 with Mike last night. Lets see how this plays out.....

When I tried to go in there with Michael they shot down my helicopter
mean.gif
, but when I went with Trevor they ain't eem mess with him
laugh.gif

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg
I used Trevor to give them a couple of hitch hikers. I'll try that next.
Ready for war;

I also had the tank in there, but it disappeared. Good thing I quick saved it right before.
Whered that jet come from?!?!?!?!

If you customize one one of three main cars from the iFruit app they do the first one for free

So put everything on it

I'm in too deep with this game. Got the new place for Franklin and I'm over here feeling myself like this **** real. Went and stole a Ferrari to put in that garage

For dudes that are bored and wanna mess around without dying this is the invincibility cheat

PS3
RIGHT, X, RIGHT, LEFT, RIGHT, R1, RIGHT, LEFT, X, TRIANGLE

RIGHT, A, RIGHT, LEFT, RIGHT, RB, RIGHT, LEFT, A, Y

Last edited:
Get a 4 door car and call the other 2. Characters. Pick them up and drive to the airport. Hopefully you didn't buy the hangar. Just keep driving around. Easy

it only lets me do something with one dude at a time tho....you can hang out with both?

LMAO i told you on live i had a jet.

they fixed the glitch or something, cause it was gone

but when i went to trevor's hanger the other day i had two of them sitting in there.

its in the first hangar from the fence at the fort.

LMAO i told you on live i had a jet.

they fixed the glitch or something, cause it was gone

but when i went to trevor's hanger the other day i had two of them sitting in there.

its in the first hangar from the fence at the fort.
EDIT nevermind its the same jet... I was remembering a single tail jet and thought that one was a dual engine one.

I've stolen those before.

Last edited:
If you hate paying for the medical bill, spend all your money and you won't have to pay ever again :lol:

Don't think I see anyone mention paying for hookers but that **** never gets old on GTA :pimp:
I had Michael pay for one after the family got back together. I had him get it in at a secluded area, I wonder what would happen if I brought her home :lol:

Last edited:
I probably have at most two assassinations left. Will be a broke boy forever it seems. Might just say forget it and buy that Los Santos Customs. Customizing cars for free sounds like the wave.

Question is there a limited amount of space in the car garages? Seems like you can only fit four cars in there, but I dont really know cause I'm not about that hoarding super cars life. I have like two cars for each character

Last edited:
nah you cant but you can switch to Trevor and park the Rolls in Trevors parking spot at Wads cousins crib

then switch to Franklin and go pick it up.

Thats what ive been doing when find cars for that i want for specific characters

Its also how I upgrade them all for free: park em, switch to Franklin, drive to LSC, customize them, drive back, park, switch characters then go pick it up

Takes a long damb time tho, but it saves money if you got the patience for it

Will this work if i see a car on michael mission that i want for franklin?

Idk it might. Ive only done it during free roam

Anyone know where to find the Vacca (gallardo)? I've only been able to find the infernus

Save your money. It spawns at a house down the hill from Franklins house in Rockford hills. Go down the hilll and take a left. Should be in the driveway of the second or third house. Can't remember which one but its on that block

Last edited:
Save your money. It spawns at a house down the hill from Franklins house

I know I will be in free roam once I'm done with the mission I wanna drop the car off at trevs house for Franklin to pick up but I'm afraid the car will disappear

If you hate paying for the medical bill, spend all your money and you won't have to pay ever again :lol:

Don't think I see anyone mention paying for hookers but that **** never gets old on GTA :pimp:
I had Michael pay for one after the family got back together. I had him get it in at a secluded area, I wonder what would happen if I brought her home :lol:

You're doing it wrong, gotta kill them after to get some of your money back.

Save your money. It spawns at a house down the hill from Franklins house

I know I will be in free roam once I'm done with the mission I wanna drop the car off at trevs house for Franklin to pick up but I'm afraid the car will disappear

You'll be fine. Make two saves to be safe then.

1 in the car right before you park it and one in the car after you park it in trevors spot. That way you can retry if you come to pick it up as frank and its not there.

Don't wait to long to pick it up tho cuz the parking spot is glitched just like the safehouse garages, so it won't save cars for a long period of time. So as soon as you park switch and pick it up. Don't leave Micheal in the car tho cuz he will go drive off somewhere with it

I've also found out that doing that duplicates the cars in the impound. I customized all of Micheals cars then Trevors cars as Frank, switched to Micheal and Trevor to put them back in the garage. When I switched to Frank and went to the impound he had a copy of the last two cars I modded for Trevor

Last edited:
Direct me to original post? When should you be buying pisswassa

The stock was available for anyone in the game to cop at $5 a share yesterday, regardless of what point you are in story mode. BAWSAQ stocks are REAL TIME so it updates pretty much the same for everyone playing the game.

I invested 80% of my money into that stock when it was at $5... It's now at $8.14 and Im thinking about dumping my shares off soon.

The IFRUIT APP on my ipad is really beneficial... You can check real time stocks directly from that app.

Last edited:
iFruit still isn't on Android. Come on Rockstar.

Bawsaq was down all day yesterday when I played. Haven't checked today.

Back
Top Bottom