Official: GTA VI Thread: Trailer 1 Out Now: PS5 Series X & Series Confirmed: Tentative Release Window Fall 2025

Will you buy GTA V For PS4 OR XBOX ONE

• Yes: I waited out and skipped GTA V For PS3 & XBOX 360

Votes: 24 16.3%
  • Yes: I love the game and will be gladly double dip on the game

Votes: 105 71.4%
  • No: I'm waiting for the PC version of the game to come out

Votes: 9 6.1%
  • No: I hated GTA Online and will never trust R* again

Votes: 7 4.8%
  • No: GTA games aren't my type of games and I'll stick to other games like COD: AW, Assassins Creed Un

Votes: 4 2.7%

• Total voters
I think the Vacca is more Lamborghini than the Infernus. I REALLY hate the back of the Infernus. Plus the Vacca is rarer.
The infernus=pagani zonda

Pagani-Zonda-Rear.jpg

When do I sell my stocks?

Right now pisswater is going up.

Wait or sell?

I still dont understand this Pisswasser thing or the difference between the LCN and BAWSAQ? Someone please explain

The LCN is affected by in game events like missions and is tied to your game only. The BAWSAQ is connected to the Rockstar Social Club and is affected by everyone playing on the same console as you (as long as they're connected to the Internet). There are a couple of Lester assassinations that affect the BAWSAQ but I think those stocks are scripted because they net the same returns for everyone pretty much.

Since the BAWSAQ changes based on player activity, a lot of the GTA V community (reddit, GTA forums, etc) are dumping money into Hawke and Little (HAL) and Pisswasser (PIS) to drive up the stock, and because the BAWSAQ is updated in real time, everyone is supposed to sell at 10pm Monday night.

The LCN is affected by in game events like missions and is tied to your game only. The BAWSAQ is connected to the Rockstar Social Club and is affected by everyone playing on the same console as you (as long as they're connected to the Internet). There are a couple of Lester assassinations that affect the BAWSAQ but I think those stocks are scripted because they net the same returns for everyone pretty much.

Since the BAWSAQ changes based on player activity, a lot of the GTA V community (reddit, GTA forums, etc) are dumping money into Hawke and Little (HAL) and Pisswasser (PIS) to drive up the stock, and because the BAWSAQ is updated in real time, everyone is supposed to sell at 10pm Monday night.

10 PM EST?

I got the feeling something fishy gonna go down at 10. Somewhere, somebody has concocted this scheme & gonna break all of us & come out banking. Like those 2 old dudes in Trading Places :lol:

10 PM EST?

GMT

Direct me to original post? When should you be buying pisswassa
The stock was available for anyone in the game to cop at $5 a share yesterday, regardless of what point you are in story mode. BAWSAQ stocks are REAL TIME so it updates pretty much the same for everyone playing the game.

I invested 80% of my money into that stock when it was at $5... It's now at $8.14 and Im thinking about dumping my shares off soon.

The IFRUIT APP on my ipad is really beneficial... You can check real time stocks directly from that app.

When do I sell my stocks?

Right now pisswater is going up.

Wait or sell?
I still dont understand this Pisswasser thing or the difference between the LCN and BAWSAQ? Someone please explain

Oh this finally explains it those stocks are real time. Thank you sirs

Last edited:
Took Mikes Red 86 out to the mountains to drift, hit a car and driver calls the cops..Cops show up outta no where, I'm drifting around them as they chase me ..Finally make it back to town(2 stars by now) and make a hard right between a bus and a Audi, cops get stuck i get away clean..
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
 I LOVE THIS GAME

Making a nice profit off Pisswasser. :smokin Almost at a milli with Michael....Anyone investing in LSC or Ammunation? Once online starts tomorrow prices might rise?

Last edited:
More than doubled my money on Pisswasser.:pimp:

When is everyone selling? I saw 11pm GMT. Is that 10pm EST?

Last edited:
man after about 2hrs i finally got my futo 
smokin.gif
. cant wait to see what shennanigans i can get into with that when online launches

I think the Vacca is more Lamborghini than the Infernus. I REALLY hate the back of the Infernus. Plus the Vacca is rarer.
The infernus=pagani zonda
Nope. The exhaust may look similar but thats not a Zonda at all.

Infernus has always been Lamborghini Diablo I believe.

Its the Diablo and the Zonda.

Rockstar didn't just copy real cars, they mimicked traits for tons of cars and made vehicles. So its got influence from both.

Back
Top Bottom