Official: GTA VI Thread: Trailer 1 Out Now: PS5 Series X & Series Confirmed: Tentative Release Window Fall 2025

Will you buy GTA V For PS4 OR XBOX ONE

• Yes: I waited out and skipped GTA V For PS3 & XBOX 360

Votes: 24 16.3%
  • Yes: I love the game and will be gladly double dip on the game

Votes: 105 71.4%
  • No: I'm waiting for the PC version of the game to come out

Votes: 9 6.1%
  • No: I hated GTA Online and will never trust R* again

Votes: 7 4.8%
  • No: GTA games aren't my type of games and I'll stick to other games like COD: AW, Assassins Creed Un

Votes: 4 2.7%

• Total voters

Anyone know where to find the Vacca (gallardo)? I've only been able to find the infernus

As far as I know you can only buy it.

Not necessarily.

During the mission at the Korbitz Center or however you spell it, there is a Vacca parked at the entrance. Use that as your escape car.

The second time it can appear is during the mission where Michael saves his wife. You take Devin's Vacca to get there. Park the car in the garage after you kill the Merryweather man trying to attack Amanda. You have to do it fast.

That's how I got both my Vaccas for free.

Anyone know where to find the Vacca (gallardo)? I've only been able to find the infernus

Not necessarily.

During the mission at the Korbitz Center or however you spell it, there is a Vacca parked at the entrance. Use that as your escape car.

The second time it can appear is during the mission where Michael saves his wife. You take Devin's Vacca to get there. Park the car in the garage after you kill the Merryweather man trying to attack Amanda. You have to do it fast.

I saw it both if those times as we'll. I was going to take them, but opted out and came up on 3 merry weather jeeps. It's way more rare

I can buy the vacca. Can't buy the modded merry weather trucks

Not necessarily.

I completely forgot about that and that's got I have mine :lol:

Not necessarily.

I saw it both if those times as we'll. I was going to take them, but opted out and came up on 3 merry weather jeeps. It's way more rare

I can buy the vacca. Can't buy the modded merry weather trucks

again, save your money. It spawns in the driveway at 3659 Wild Oats Dr. in Vinewood Hills, just down the hill from Franklin's house.

Wow, going off nostalgia I was wikipedia'ing GTA 3 and I just discovered a bombshell. I always asking what happened to 8-ball because GTA 3 was my first GTA game I thought he was important and always wondered why he wasn't in more installments. I just found out, sorry if I'm late, but 8-ball was voiced by the one and only Guru? Wow, I have no idea how this passed me over all this time. If he was alive, you think  he would've had a more prominent role in GTA?  Remember, 8-ball was a main character in GTA 3, and the first character you meet in GTA 3.

No. GTA IV and V exist in separate universes.

Going to see if Pisswasser can be sold tonight. Won't be home when everyone is dumping their shares.

Wow, going off nostalgia I was wikipedia'ing GTA 3 and I just discovered a bombshell. I always asking what happened to 8-ball because GTA 3 was my first GTA game I thought he was important and always wondered why he wasn't in more installments. I just found out, sorry if I'm late, but 8-ball was voiced by the one and only Guru? Wow, I have no idea how this passed me over all this time. If he was alive, you think  he would've had a more prominent role in GTA?  Remember, 8-ball was a main character in GTA 3, and the first character you meet in GTA 3.

Grand theft auto 3 takes place after all of these games. So you wont see anyone from that game in these.

Question. Im not too far in the game bout to do Meriwether heist. Do the game introduce u to the cannibal compound in thr hills as Trevor where u can send hitchhikers or do u stumble upon it.

Grand theft auto 3 takes place after all of these games. So you wont see anyone from that game in these.
Actually GTA V is the latest game in the timeline. GTA 3 took place in 2001, right after 9/11. 

GTA IV and V actually exist in the same universe, the HD universe, as stated by Rockstar themselves, with GTA V taking place in 2013. 

Back
Top Bottom