Official: GTA VI Thread: Trailer 1 Out Now: PS5 Series X & Series Confirmed: Tentative Release Window Fall 2025

Will you buy GTA V For PS4 OR XBOX ONE

• Yes: I waited out and skipped GTA V For PS3 & XBOX 360

Votes: 24 16.3%
  • Yes: I love the game and will be gladly double dip on the game

Votes: 105 71.4%
  • No: I'm waiting for the PC version of the game to come out

Votes: 9 6.1%
  • No: I hated GTA Online and will never trust R* again

Votes: 7 4.8%
  • No: GTA games aren't my type of games and I'll stick to other games like COD: AW, Assassins Creed Un

Votes: 4 2.7%

• Total voters
Imagine if these two actually got back up to their highest price
eek.gif
I would be a billionare...Being an idiot, I invested in HAL thinking you HAVE TO after a Lester mission and I have a ton of money in that, If it starts to take off, I'm going to be VERY HAPPY.

GTA3/VC/SA are their own universe.

IV and V are their own (They exist in the same) as well.

But the OG Loc references?

**** is too confusing man. I'ma just go with IV and V being tied together, and the rest seperate like ya'll saying. I trust you NT brethren.

Grand theft auto 3 takes place after all of these games. So you wont see anyone from that game in these.

Actually GTA V is the latest game in the timeline. GTA 3 took place in 2001, right after 9/11. 

GTA IV and V actually exist in the same universe, the HD universe, as stated by Rockstar themselves, with GTA V taking place in 2013. 

You're right. I had **** mixed up.

I think im going to get really confused and irritated with the whole stock thing when I start playing this week, I wish it didn't play such a huge role in obtaining wealth in the game.

Damn it.

So I'm on the Kifflom mission for Michael where you have to find & bring back 5 cars to complete this mission.

I have found & delivered 4 of the 5 cars on the list.The car I'm having a hell of time finding is the Pegassi Vacca (The GTA V version of the Lambo)

This is really pissing me off right now and I might just buy one for $240K just to finish this side mission.

>:

Damn it.

So I'm on the Kifflom mission for Michael where you have to find & bring back 5 cars to complete this mission.

I have found & delivered 4 of the 5 cars on the list.The car I'm having a hell of time finding is the Pegassi Vacca (The GTA V version of the Lambo)

This is really pissing me off right now and I might just buy one for $240K just to finish this side mission.

>:

that was the worst mission ever. just wait it gets more annoying

I don't know about ya'll but Im ridin dat WAVE... I'm holding this PIS stock til the last second possible. :lol:

Got me out here tryin balance bundles on my head like Jim Jones. :smh: :lol:

Last edited:
How do I buy stock? Is that something I can do after the game? I'm like about 30% in if that matters. Is it later in the game?

When should I sell my piss stocks if I'm in the west coast? Does my time zone even matter?

Last edited:
For dudes that are bored and wanna mess around without dying this is the invincibility cheat

PS3
RIGHT, X, RIGHT, LEFT, RIGHT, R1, RIGHT, LEFT, X, TRIANGLE

RIGHT, A, RIGHT, LEFT, RIGHT, RB, RIGHT, LEFT, A, Y

dat avy to post content ratio :lol:

boutta do dis :pimp:

Back
Top Bottom