Official: GTA VI Thread: Trailer 1 Out Now: PS5 Series X & Series Confirmed: Tentative Release Window Fall 2025

Will you buy GTA V For PS4 OR XBOX ONE

• Yes: I waited out and skipped GTA V For PS3 & XBOX 360

Votes: 24 16.3%
  • Yes: I love the game and will be gladly double dip on the game

Votes: 105 71.4%
  • No: I'm waiting for the PC version of the game to come out

Votes: 9 6.1%
  • No: I hated GTA Online and will never trust R* again

Votes: 7 4.8%
  • No: GTA games aren't my type of games and I'll stick to other games like COD: AW, Assassins Creed Un

Votes: 4 2.7%

• Total voters
How do I buy stock? Is that something I can do after the game? I'm like about 30% in if that matters. Is it later in the game?
You can buy stock now. Take out your phone, go to money and markets, go to BAWSAQ, buy Pisswater, sell it before its too late

thiscant be the final batch of cheats, i need people chase you, or have weapons, i like the fire bullet code though, i be burning cats from roof with the sniper.

Last edited:
these cops are no joke, dudes in black throw tear gas, i notice when i throw it, it does nothing against any of my enemies..

had 9 dudes on the ground plus 3 choppers in the air.

and some other cars trying to get up on this hill.

these cops are no joke, dudes in black throw tear gas, i notice when i throw it, it does nothing against any of my enemies..

had 9 dudes on the ground plus 3 choppers in the air.

and some other cars trying to get up on this hill.

:lol: How did you manage to take the pics b4 they killed you?

Gonna sell my PIS stock tomorrow morning before i head to work since i'm gonna miss the sell time that everyone is talking ab

So my PIS stock is at 7.34% return. Is that the same for everyone else? What do you guys think it will tap out at?

I invested 1 mil

Bentley and nightrider :smokin

I just sold out of it. I wont have a chance before 6 tomorrow. Made a bunch in just the 12 hours that I had i. Wish I paid attention from the get go.

Anyone know if I could have stolen Dave Nortons Oracle at some point. Thought didnt even cross my mind until I noticed that his are different from the ones you just buy and I want it.

I did a Triathlon that took 27 MINUTES JUST NOW

Last edited:
My characters all got 200+mil :pimp:

Also got about 200 mil into psiswaser each lol

Dat entity :pimp: by far my favorite car in the game

I just sold out of it. I wont have a chance before 6 tomorrow. Made a bunch in just the 12 hours that I had i. Wish I paid attention from the get go.

Anyone know if I could have stolen Dave Nortons Oracle at some point. Thought didnt even cross my mind until I noticed that his are different from the ones you just buy and I want it.

I did a Triathlon that took 27 MINUTES JUST NOW

I tried but once i got to the bikes it was over for me

Back
Top Bottom