Official: GTA VI Thread: Trailer 1 Out Now: PS5 Series X & Series Confirmed: Tentative Release Window Fall 2025

Will you buy GTA V For PS4 OR XBOX ONE

• Yes: I waited out and skipped GTA V For PS3 & XBOX 360

Votes: 24 16.3%
  • Yes: I love the game and will be gladly double dip on the game

Votes: 105 71.4%
  • No: I'm waiting for the PC version of the game to come out

Votes: 9 6.1%
  • No: I hated GTA Online and will never trust R* again

Votes: 7 4.8%
  • No: GTA games aren't my type of games and I'll stick to other games like COD: AW, Assassins Creed Un

Votes: 4 2.7%

• Total voters

I just sold out of it. I wont have a chance before 6 tomorrow. Made a bunch in just the 12 hours that I had i. Wish I paid attention from the get go.

Anyone know if I could have stolen Dave Nortons Oracle at some point. Thought didnt even cross my mind until I noticed that his are different from the ones you just buy and I want it.

I did a Triathlon that took 27 MINUTES JUST NOW
I tried but once i got to the bikes it was over for me
Man I expected to get an Achievement for it... Nothing. Feels like wasted time

mean.gif

That get all the properties for free glitch is pretty tempting right about now.... 

Last edited:
I saw people asking how to get all three characters together at once earlier, and I just figured it out:

You need to call the other 2 characters BEFORE picking either of them up. So if you are playing as Frank call up Mike then when you are close to him, but before picking him up, call Trevor.

Ned Luke was on Boardwalk Empire last night.
He was one of the card players.

Beat the game, just put 20-30 mil each into Pisswasser. Hope I dont forget to sell them tomorrow.

Does GTA:Online launch at 12:00am est tonight or is it gonna be a 9am tomorrow kind of thing??
nerd.gif

I was just thinking they should do seasonal updates te same way Simpsons TO does, like Xmas decor, outfits, etc, a costume shop for Halloween!!!!!!!!....that would be genious!

That would be so dope.
Although Los Santos probably only has one season all year like L.A.
But I like the idea of holidays in the game. Like a huge fireworks display on the 4th and New Years
Or little leprechauns you can catch only on St Patricks Day
You should submit it.

Last edited:
Im kinda let down with the wildlife. I was expecting sharks when I dive and bears out in the woods/mountains.
I saw jaws when my plant crashed in the middle of the sea and he ate me but it was kinda wack .

Anyone know where to find the Vacca (gallardo)? I've only been able to find the infernus

Save your money. It spawns at a house down the hill from Franklins house in Rockford hills. Go down the hilll and take a left. Should be in the driveway of the second or third house. Can't remember which one but its on that block

It never spawned for me at all until I started the Epsilon side missions. At about the third or fourth Epsilon mission, they ask you to bring them certain cars and the Vacca is one of them. They send an email and the picture is of that location below Franklin's house. After I brought the Vacca to the Epsilon guys, it never spawned again.

I read online that it doesn't spawn again after you take it to them. Luckily I read that before I did the mission while I was looking online to see if the Vacca had a spawn location. If you haven't done the Epsilon side missions, you can actually find the Vacca when they send you a list of cars to get and duplicate it with a glitch. I duplicated it twice, gave one to Epsilon, and Michael and Franklin both have one.

For anyone who hasn't done the Epsilon side missions. Pull up your phone and go into the internet browser and go to epsilonprogram.com. Donate $500 or $5000 and wait for an e-mail. Eventually they respond and a question mark waypoint for a Strangers and Freaks mission will show up on the map. I did them with Michael. I don't know if you can do the missions with the other characters.

I know some people don't like using glitches, but maybe this will help someone. I found one Vacca that spawned once and got two more for free 99 because of it.

I
I'm selling as soon as I get home today at about 5:15 EST. The plan is for everyone to sell at 11pm GMT, I believe.

It just keeps going up.:pimp:

If the plan is to sell around 11pm why not just wait until later like 9?

I don't get the stock market stuff like that

Sorry if it's a dumb question lol

Im kinda let down with the wildlife. I was expecting sharks when I dive and bears out in the woods/mountains.
I saw jaws when my plant crashed in the middle of the sea and he ate me but it was kinda wack .

Word they should had copy far cry

Last edited:
Fired up the game for the 1st time yesterday for an hour or so. Did a couple repo missions and now I have no idea what to do. I could probably play this game for the rest of my life and get nowhere in it. Any quick tips for an ahole like myself who has no idea what he is doing?

I
I'm selling as soon as I get home today at about 5:15 EST. The plan is for everyone to sell at 11pm GMT, I believe.

It just keeps going up.:pimp:

If the plan is to sell around 11pm why not just wait until later like 9?

I don't get the stock market stuff like that

Sorry if it's a dumb question lol
6PM EST is 11PM GMT apparently. So I'm gonna sell just a little before.

I didn't get the time zone thing yesterday. Woulda screwed up all my money.:lol:

Back
Top Bottom