Official: GTA VI Thread: Trailer 1 Out Now: PS5 Series X & Series Confirmed: Tentative Release Window Fall 2025

Will you buy GTA V For PS4 OR XBOX ONE

• Yes: I waited out and skipped GTA V For PS3 & XBOX 360

Votes: 24 16.3%
  • Yes: I love the game and will be gladly double dip on the game

Votes: 105 71.4%
  • No: I'm waiting for the PC version of the game to come out

Votes: 9 6.1%
  • No: I hated GTA Online and will never trust R* again

Votes: 7 4.8%
  • No: GTA games aren't my type of games and I'll stick to other games like COD: AW, Assassins Creed Un

Votes: 4 2.7%

• Total voters
I just want enough cash to buy the golf course and then have some extra to do whatever. With my other save I have 130 mil with franklin so I'm pretty close.

A better question would be why does it matter to you so much? I dont recall you passing out free copies of GTA5 to NT, play YOUR game

Why you get so defensive? :lol:

I could see if we had the option to transfer these funds to our online character but I don't see the point of hoarding all of this cash in single player. Do you atleast get a trophy/ achievement for reaching a certain amount or something?

why do you guys want the maximum amount of money? What are you gonna do with 2bil you cant do with a couple hundred million?
I dont know whats gonna happen online but if there is a billionaire fight club, i wanna be a part of it.

:smh: I should have read up on the stocks and assassination missions before I played through the damn game.

Any other way to come up on hundreds of millions in game without the assassinations?

why do you guys want the maximum amount of money? What are you gonna do with 2bil you cant do with a couple hundred million?
A better question would be why does it matter to you so much? I dont recall you passing out free copies of GTA5 to NT, play YOUR game
I just wanna know the thought process, and no one answered including yourself.  But an EVEN better question is why do you assume it matters so much to me, and why does THAT matter to you so much? 
glasses.gif

Edit: people did answer, now I want to be a 2 billionare

Last edited:

Why you get so defensive? :lol:

I could see if we had the option to transfer these funds to our online character but I don't see the point of hoarding all of this cash in single player. Do you atleast get a trophy/ achievement for reaching a certain amount or something?

He can voice his opinion but i cant counter? Doesnt matter to me either way, i dont use cheats but i dont question how others choose to play their game. Only reason im using this exploit is to get the golf course because when online is available its bye bye single player mode.

PIS just dropped. Goign to grab some lunch. If it's liek this when I get back, I'm cashing out. 

i dont go on reddit, but how large is reddit compared to NT?

Also, i'm sure reddit did this PIS as a trial run to see how they could affect the stock market for when MP releases, now they know.  I wonder if R* has an answer

I dont see the big deal with people hoarding money. I'm already 65% done so I wouldnt start over, but if I ever want to own everything in the game, I would go that route.
i dont go on reddit, but how large is reddit compared to NT?

Also, i'm sure reddit did this PIS as a trial run to see how they could affect the stock market for when MP releases, now they know.  I wonder if R* has an answer
Reddit is the largest forum on the internet. It also sucks.

Last edited:
do these stocks increase and decrease only when you're playing, or is it a perpetual situation, that exists even when the system is off?

do these stocks increase and decrease only when you're playing, or is it a perpetual situation, that exists even when the system is off?
All of the BAWSAQ stocks update whether you're playing or not. They work in real time off the Rockstar Server which is online 24/7

So where do I put in these suggestion got DL content?

Having people walking around in Halloween costumes would be hilarious....adding kids to the mix too

Damn! Imagine putting kids into this game. Wow talking about some messed up things happening. I'm already murking dogs and I love dogs in real life lol.

-SAlNlDllvllAlNl-

how do i make my sticky bombs blow???? :lol:
i completely forgot how
i had planted a bunch around me to get ready to cause mayhem when the cops arrived but i couldnt get them to blow
needless to say i got shot up instantly :lol:
after i planted them i couldnt get em to blow

Kids 
laugh.gif

I'm bout to sell this PIS stock, it plummeted over the past 5 hrs for PS3 but slowly rising back up...ainn got time for that 

Had a Vacca in Mikes garage and ainn eem know it. Just took it to the shop, that thang cleeeeean now

Last edited:
It be dope if you just couldn't hurt the kids. I know some sick people would want to though. It's funny cause I never noticed it being no kids in the game till now :lol:

What's best bike for wheeling ? And who smart idea was it to not allow the ATV to wheelie?

Bros, this is GTA we talking here, the game that lets you pick up hookers, beat them to death, beat dogs to death, steal, be outright racist and homophobic, putting kids into the mix is not gonna make any worst...this game has cross so many lines already, at thei point, no dambs should be left to give..,lol

Bros, this is GTA we talking here, the game that lets you pick up hookers, beat them to death, beat dogs to death, steal, be outright racist and homophobic, putting kids into the mix is not gonna make any worst...this game has cross so many lines already, at thei point, no dambs should be left to give..,lol

I think kids was the rule they started out with. No kids but everything else is a free for all

It be dope if you just couldn't hurt the kids. I know some sick people would want to though. It's funny cause I never noticed it being no kids in the game till now :lol:

What they just action roll out of the way of cars and bullets? :lol:. Or they're just sent 20 feet in the air when you crash into them, but they just get up and walk away.

Back
Top Bottom