Official: GTA VI Thread: Trailer 1 Out Now: PS5 Series X & Series Confirmed: Tentative Release Window Fall 2025

Will you buy GTA V For PS4 OR XBOX ONE

• Yes: I waited out and skipped GTA V For PS3 & XBOX 360

Votes: 24 16.3%
  • Yes: I love the game and will be gladly double dip on the game

Votes: 105 71.4%
  • No: I'm waiting for the PC version of the game to come out

Votes: 9 6.1%
  • No: I hated GTA Online and will never trust R* again

Votes: 7 4.8%
  • No: GTA games aren't my type of games and I'll stick to other games like COD: AW, Assassins Creed Un

Votes: 4 2.7%

• Total voters
Still have not gotten past the create your avatar page.

I know its the first day and all but Im a little annoyed

Found an Adder (Buggatti) just chilling near the stores in Rockford Hills. Stole that and took it to the garage, come back and what do you know, another one in the same spot. So I got one for Michael and Franklin
laugh.gif

As for online, gonna try it once I got some more free time. All of my friends are on PS3, I feel like I'm the only one playing GTA on the 360
mean.gif

Last edited:
I hope they add a DLC w/ more heists.

And I read somewhere that u can make money w/ stocks by purchasing some stocks then destroying the competitions trucks or something i.e. Buy Cool Beans stock and destroy their competition.

12. Buy a Car Company, Destroy the Competition

If you invest in a car company, you can eliminate the competing companies by destroying their cars. The end result will be customers flocking to your company to buy up your cars.

14. Trash a Company, Then Buy Their Stock Cheap

This is essentially Tip 11 but in reverse. You can destroy the cars of a car company, which will make their stock price sink fast. This lets you buy that stock on the cheap. Then, buy that stock cheap and destroy the cars of rival companies. Your stock prices should rise before long while the competition flounders.

And another dip I'm gon use

For every FlyUS corporation, you have an AirEmu corporation. These two stock market options are one of many competitors, and as such, when one falls, the other will rise. This means that if you invest heavily in AirEmu stock, and travel to the airport to destroy nothing but FlyUS airplanes, the value of your stock in AirEmu will raise, and you'll be able to sell it back for more than you purchased it for.

Afraid of the attention you'll receive from the police? Decrease that attention by purchasing a hangar at the airport before the sabotage. Only Michael and Franklin can purchase hangars from the Los Santos International Airport, but doing so will allow you to strut around the airport without gaining any stars, making this sabotage that much easier.

If you're not far enough into the game to purchase a hangar from the Los Santos International Airport, you could always invest in TacoBomb, and destroy nothing but CluckingBell trucks. Make your pick from the chart of rivals below:

CoolBeans BeanMachine
Burgershot Up-An-Atom
Clucking Bell TacoBomb
FlyUS AirEmu
GoPostal PostOP
Bilkington DollarPills
Pisswasser Logger
MazeBank BankOfLiberty
Redwood Debonaire
Slaughter, Slaughter & Slaughter Bullhead
RadioLosSantos WorldwideFM
ECola Raine

Just beat the game. Now I gotta make money.

Spent too much on crews and didn't invest enough so walked away with 16-17 mill each. Copped the bugatti with Franklin. Gonna cop a plane and a tank as well. Might use the tank to destroy the cars and planes.

Where does the tank get delivered? Do you need a special property?

did they really patch it so you only get 40 to 100 bucks per cash register? thats some bull **** :smh:

i use to get 200 to 500 per cash register and multiply that times 3 with stores that have 3 cash registers... :smh:

Finally after an hour of "waiting for other players" it worked!! Did those quick missions for Lamar. Every time I tried to join a job or a TDM, it would disconnect. So I just gave up. Lol

Heads up, if you're stuck on the last tutorial mission, the Cypress flats one ..

I just dashboarded during matchmaking, came back, and it said I was done with that. So give that a shot.

Heads up, if you're stuck on the last tutorial mission, the Cypress flats one ..

I just dashboarded during matchmaking, came back, and it said I was done with that. So give that a shot.
I just said f it and started killing people on the map. That was fun. Next week will be the real test. I see why they're having problems, millions of people trying to log on at once it just destroying their servers. Can't wait to do jobs and stuff

Been ten minutes in lobby, G. I can't even start the damn race. Was about to do it before I head to class, but I'll try later. 

Finally got online on PSN about half an hour ago.

Raced and beat Lamar.

Did a mission called "Learning The Ropes" where me and some other random dude online had to go chase and get a drug package.

I tried to get on once yesterday

I waited for like 15 minutes and dozed off while it was loading lol

Waited like 30 minutes and didn't get on

I just played 2K the whole night

HOW TO MAKE EASY MONEY ONLINE

1. Sell cars. You can take any car except luxury cars to LS customs and sell them for 3-6K. Leave the game by joining a different online lobby and the "Sell Car" CD is reset.
2. Robby sprees. Just go around hitting every gas station on the map. Best to use a motorcycle.

Pretty much the only two ways to make money online in free roam.

Didnt know this part, will be doing it later :smokin

Went to Ponsonbys and they let you get makeup/facepaint lol I can see a bunch of people running around with the Anon face paint on soon.

I thought R* was supposed to release some Beach Pack ? 
nerd.gif

Holla at a playa when you see me in these streets

BVkvVUfCYAEVksq.jpg

Last edited:
Finally got online, played the first race, and the game froze afterwards. Never got past the race.

These servers are pie.

Got to the race now it just says loading.. I've been waiting like 10 minutes.. Rockstar needs to fix this asap mane

If youre on 360 some people have had success with deleting the GTAO update, clearing your system cahce, loading story mode, pause go to the online tab and press play solo.

Didnt know this part, will be doing it later :smokin

HOW TO MAKE EASY MONEY ONLINE

1. Sell cars. You can take any car except luxury cars to LS customs and sell them for 3-6K. Leave the game by joining a different online lobby and the "Sell Car" CD is reset.
2. Robby sprees. Just go around hitting every gas station on the map. Best to use a motorcycle.

Pretty much the only two ways to make money online in free roam.

tried the lobby switch, didnt work. uless they keep putting me in the same lobby.

i got 9k for trading in that range rover-ish truck though.

Played online for a couple hours with some friends. Got to level 12 :pimp:
Few tips are just to be patient and keep dashboarding if the race doesnt trigger. Also attributes make your character look different/better too depending what you give them. Obviously giving them more fit/sport attributes makes em look better IMO or party attribute too.

Some tips for online play is to do the missions Gerald/Simeon/Lamar text you with. You gain a lot of rep and money fast. Selling random cars at Pay n Sprays get you good money too at least between 2k-10k depending on car. I believe its one car per 24 hours in game time.

The amount of character customization is better than SP too IMO. Wish each store has different items though. I hope R* keeps updating clothes/haircuts/tattoos often.

Only thing I absolutely hate right now is the slow *** cars and police chasing you for every little infraction you do. Cant wait to play more of it though. I really need me a condo and better whip.

How do you get insurance on your car?

Go to los santos customs and one of the options is to put a tracker and get insurance. not sure how much it costs since i only have my personal car that you get it all done for free.

Played online for a couple hours with some friends. Got to level 12 :pimp:
Few tips are just to be patient and keep dashboarding if the race doesnt trigger. Also attributes make your character look different/better too depending what you give them. Obviously giving them more fit/sport attributes makes em look better IMO or party attribute too.

Some tips for online play is to do the missions Gerald/Simeon/Lamar text you with. You gain a lot of rep and money fast. Selling random cars at Pay n Sprays get you good money too at least between 2k-10k depending on car. I believe its one car per 24 hours in game time.

The amount of character customization is better than SP too IMO. Wish each store has different items though. I hope R* keeps updating clothes/haircuts/tattoos often.

Only thing I absolutely hate right now is the slow *** cars and police chasing you for every little infraction you do. Cant wait to play more of it though. I really need me a condo and better whip.

If they see you in a stolen car they chase you man :smh:

Back
Top Bottom