Official: GTA VI Thread: Trailer 1 Out Now: PS5 Series X & Series Confirmed: Tentative Release Window Fall 2025

Will you buy GTA V For PS4 OR XBOX ONE

• Yes: I waited out and skipped GTA V For PS3 & XBOX 360

Votes: 24 16.3%
  • Yes: I love the game and will be gladly double dip on the game

Votes: 105 71.4%
  • No: I'm waiting for the PC version of the game to come out

Votes: 9 6.1%
  • No: I hated GTA Online and will never trust R* again

Votes: 7 4.8%
  • No: GTA games aren't my type of games and I'll stick to other games like COD: AW, Assassins Creed Un

Votes: 4 2.7%

• Total voters
this **** better work when i get home from work today. i was trying off an on all night lastnight from 7 - 130 am even kept my system running while i watched the sport games. 

makes no sense some people are in and others aren't i feel like alot of ppl gonna have the jump on me

5 times trying to make a character and fail, is making me close to snapping this damn disk, just gonna play 2k this week and just give up on this online. Pure crap

How do you get insurance on your car?

Cost 7k
In customs
If you screw it up u call the insurance company on the phone

Cool, I just got it for free for my first car.

SMH I tried stealing a Ferrari or that SLR looking convertible, but apparently you can't jack the good cars :rolleyes

Ended up with a Mustang :smh:

Wanted to flex in this thang

0_0.jpg

i was wondering why i got a star out of nowhere, and running gives you two again :smh:

i smashed into a cop head on and got three :smh:

For those who have gotten to the race and past it which way do you get there solo session or go.....I'm on PS3 btw

Last edited:
Nvm man I just finished the race but its stuck on this overview camera......should I wait or what?

Back
Top Bottom