Official: GTA VI Thread: Trailer 1 Out Now: PS5 Series X & Series Confirmed: Tentative Release Window Fall 2025

Will you buy GTA V For PS4 OR XBOX ONE

• Yes: I waited out and skipped GTA V For PS3 & XBOX 360

Votes: 24 16.3%
  • Yes: I love the game and will be gladly double dip on the game

Votes: 105 71.4%
  • No: I'm waiting for the PC version of the game to come out

Votes: 9 6.1%
  • No: I hated GTA Online and will never trust R* again

Votes: 7 4.8%
  • No: GTA games aren't my type of games and I'll stick to other games like COD: AW, Assassins Creed Un

Votes: 4 2.7%

• Total voters
Finally got on and passed the tutorial stuff. Yes most of these people just want to off you. I was browsing the masks store, left and cruising away and then all of sudden i see this white dot on the radar just speeding on the radar headed my direction and before i could sway with rihanna, got sideswiped by it. I quickly gather my composure checkin if im alright but the fool starts firing now from his car. I speed away and he follows and keeps on firing away. I end up in a dead end he boxes me in i dipped to franklin. Not in the mood for that when i finally just was able to get on the server. :smh:

Where the nt crew at we need to roll ten deep. :lol:

Game froze after I completed a mission. I rebooted the game and my character was deleted :x

I had like 30k in the bank and was a 7 rank :stoneface:

Meh....I've tried to get on line but it keeps freezing, I'll continue my story mode till they fix it and things are smooth

Tried to get on and it tells me the cloud servers are down. By the time I get on, everybody else gon be ballin out and I'ma be resortin to Omar tactics

Haven't tried yet but if it keeps up this week I'll probably trade it in. Have no desire to keep playing post story.

Dawg did anyone else's online character just get deleted?? (PS3) 
mad.gif

Did a little mission with a random didn't get clapped and split it 50/50 
pimp.gif

Been trying to avoid people, i know i ain't got no firepower they got yet 
tired.gif

Dawg did anyone else's online character just get deleted?? (PS3) 
mad.gif
Yeah the rockstar cloud servers are down. When I hit continue and notice my level 13 gone...

Dashboarded out and put in a different game
I've seen that black screen sooo many times I don't even read em anymore lol good lookin out.

Which one of ya'll was I robbing that store with and then you pistol whipped me while I was tryna get the money out of the cash register 
nerd.gif

Dawg did anyone else's online character just get deleted?? (PS3) >:

Yeah the rockstar cloud servers are down. When I hit continue and notice my level 13 gone...

Dashboarded out and put in a different game

I've seen that black screen sooo many times I don't even read em anymore lol good lookin out.

Which one of ya'll was I robbing that store with and then you pistol whipped me while I was tryna get the money out of the cash register :nerd:
:lol:
man i cant wait till i can actually experience an online game

Mine is working just fine now (PS3) but it's so boring when it comes to doing jobs it seems only a few people ever join the games.

Character got deleted yesterday. Didnt even try to make another one. Came back two hours later and he was back. I think because he's stored on the server and it says its down they cant retrieve your character.

Can't even shop at BINCO w/o jackboys trying to run op on me. Buddy tried to run me over and missed. Now his forehead full of slugs. Hope his mama have fun burying him. Don't run up on me. 

Back
Top Bottom