Official: GTA VI Thread: Trailer 1 Out Now: PS5 Series X & Series Confirmed: Tentative Release Window Fall 2025

Will you buy GTA V For PS4 OR XBOX ONE

• Yes: I waited out and skipped GTA V For PS3 & XBOX 360

Votes: 24 16.3%
  • Yes: I love the game and will be gladly double dip on the game

Votes: 105 71.4%
  • No: I'm waiting for the PC version of the game to come out

Votes: 9 6.1%
  • No: I hated GTA Online and will never trust R* again

Votes: 7 4.8%
  • No: GTA games aren't my type of games and I'll stick to other games like COD: AW, Assassins Creed Un

Votes: 4 2.7%

• Total voters
Yea i look back a few pages and cant find the NT crew on PSN. Could someone post or pm the link

Did a little mission with a random didn't get clapped and split it 50/50 :pimp:
Been trying to avoid people, i know i ain't got no firepower they got yet |I  

LMAO. Got me running to my car for greener pastures. Chilled out at the Suburban, avoiding others. Doing missions when I can haha

My xbl ran out a few days ago. Glad I haven't renewed it yet with all this server nonsense going on.

4r7uyg.jpg

Still haven't gotten past the screen to make your character, looking at the rest of you guys like

Last edited:
Swear ta sweet Hey Zeus, if I have to create another player again I'm smashing my DS3 Hulk-style.  

I dont care if R* explained it or not there should be no reason why some people can get on and some cant. They knew what they were going to expect once they sold more pre-orders than they made to make the game. Servers should had been updated once they knew they past that mark of pre orders. This is some BS real **** 

Back
Top Bottom