Official: GTA VI Thread: Trailer 1 Out Now: PS5 Series X & Series Confirmed: Tentative Release Window Fall 2025

Will you buy GTA V For PS4 OR XBOX ONE

• Yes: I waited out and skipped GTA V For PS3 & XBOX 360

Votes: 24 16.3%
  • Yes: I love the game and will be gladly double dip on the game

Votes: 105 71.4%
  • No: I'm waiting for the PC version of the game to come out

Votes: 9 6.1%
  • No: I hated GTA Online and will never trust R* again

Votes: 7 4.8%
  • No: GTA games aren't my type of games and I'll stick to other games like COD: AW, Assassins Creed Un

Votes: 4 2.7%

• Total voters
Cant get past the loading screen on PS3 
mean.gif
. Ill play the single player for a week or two until its decently functional

Lol I camp out outside the clothing store just to wait to kill someone, caught him after he splurge on his cheap outfit, made that $500 come up :pimp:

Last edited:
get a message that servers are down but it works

if i dont get the message and get taken to that race..i freeze :smh:

So did a couple races and robbed every single store I could find.... Damn bro this **** is amazing... They even got faded jeans online... And they got way more kicks .... Got a Aston martin metallic blue. Need more ****** down to ride

boutta grab somethin to eat when im back doe...

DUDES ARE GONNA BE CAUGHT SLIPPIN LEFT AND RGHT FAM IM BE A GOON FAM PEPPER UR ANGUS

Last edited:
just made 20 stacks off a simeon car pick up mission, idk how i got into a lobby yet i didnt beat the tutorial. Off for tonight but when i get home tomorrow im gonna be back on.

Does anyone know if the hospitals make you pay when you die in online?

I've yet to be caught slipping and I'm too broke to be paying when someone finally does catch me.

Had my dude created and was already pullin licks and all now when I hop online it says I have to recreate my character. SMH. :smh: :stoneface:

Do you have to have a internet connection in order for the BASWAQ stocks to work? Keeps saying down for maintenance

From what I am seeing in the pics yes. All the location tags say Mount Chiliad. :smh:

When you complete 100% of the game you get a side mission called the last one. You go to mount chiliad and find Bigfoot. It's actually a guy in a costume

If I find a server with any NT crew member, im joining. dangerous out there starting from the bottom with no numbers on your side. We should all be helping each other thus making NT crew one of the top groups. Hope none ya'll got them grimey tendencies :lol: If you do, do it to anyone not from the crew. :pimp:

Last edited:
I just got kilt by some random dude and i found him and ran him over tried to kill me again for no reason.

Why don't you guys put on passive mode? $100 bucks and you wont get killed by anyone as long as you keep your weapon holstered

anyone bout that life on 360? trying to stack this paper without looking over my shoulder.

GT = HNLHI

Back
Top Bottom