Official: GTA VI Thread: Trailer 1 Out Now: PS5 Series X & Series Confirmed: Tentative Release Window Fall 2025

Will you buy GTA V For PS4 OR XBOX ONE

• Yes: I waited out and skipped GTA V For PS3 & XBOX 360

Votes: 24 16.3%
  • Yes: I love the game and will be gladly double dip on the game

Votes: 105 71.4%
  • No: I'm waiting for the PC version of the game to come out

Votes: 9 6.1%
  • No: I hated GTA Online and will never trust R* again

Votes: 7 4.8%
  • No: GTA games aren't my type of games and I'll stick to other games like COD: AW, Assassins Creed Un

Votes: 4 2.7%

• Total voters
Go to online from start menu, the go to crews, then select team members and you cm join any one specific online word

Yall gotta be sure to press the button to RETRY when the "cloud server unavailable" screen pops up,Dont press continue ..... or else it will just start a new character & not save ya progress. If it still cant connect, go back to dashboard.

Last edited:
Yall gotta be sure to press x (RETRY) when the "cloud server unavailable" screen pops up, or else it will just start a new character & not save ya progress. If it still cant connect, go back to dashboard. Dont press continue.....
or square.... X will continue

Now I'm at that waiting on other players screen. Is it gonna freeze on me????
:lol: some song started playing on the game while on the screen saying "yaaaay we got in" :lol:

Saw like 2 NT members online. Super fun but I got bored quick with just robbing basic stores. NT Crew need to get together so we can beast on these missions lol. I'm trying to rob banks.

Edit- my PSN is SoleSeeking if anyone is looking to do some missions.

Last edited:
Yall gotta be sure to press the button to RETRY when the "cloud server unavailable" screen pops up,Dont press continue ..... or else it will just start a new character & not save ya progress. If it still cant connect, go back to dashboard.

X-Box or PS3... On PS3 it didnt even give me a choice it just went to the create a character screen. :smh:

Welp, I got closer. Got up to the part where you place how much you want to bet on the race but when I hit continue it froze :frown:

Question. How do you know when you've completed the tutorial (i.e. send invites and join games)?

Question. How do you know when you've completed the tutorial (i.e. send invites and join games)?
Free Roam truly unlocks.

I forgot what mission it was after but you insure your car and I think after that your tutorial is over.

Free Roam truly unlocks.

I forgot what mission it was after but you insure your car and I think after that your tutorial is over.
So I guess i'm free to do what i please. Now I have to wait for my friends to finish up so I can invite them to sessions. :lol: :smh:

Still can't ******g connect anyone got tips ? Xbox by the way

Play later.

My whole friends list is on line actually playing and so is my crew (homies) . makes no sense

Were they playing solo or together?

I had some trouble signing on earlier.

Waited for a bit. Try clearing your systems cache. Dashboard > Settings > Storage, press y on your storage unit and clear cache. However I could only run solo.

There's really no tips to make it work. You can't just press up up right right right, x, x, b, b.

If it doesn't work, it doesn't work. Be patient.

Last edited:
So my guy is supposed to race or something? I'm just standing here in a parking lot with some dudes standing next to me.

It's just us standing there with music playing and it says "launching session" in the corner.

I'm on XBOX by the way, GT = E H Money Bags

Back
Top Bottom