Official: GTA VI Thread: Trailer 1 Out Now: PS5 Series X & Series Confirmed: Tentative Release Window Fall 2025

Will you buy GTA V For PS4 OR XBOX ONE

• Yes: I waited out and skipped GTA V For PS3 & XBOX 360

Votes: 24 16.3%
  • Yes: I love the game and will be gladly double dip on the game

Votes: 105 71.4%
  • No: I'm waiting for the PC version of the game to come out

Votes: 9 6.1%
  • No: I hated GTA Online and will never trust R* again

Votes: 7 4.8%
  • No: GTA games aren't my type of games and I'll stick to other games like COD: AW, Assassins Creed Un

Votes: 4 2.7%

• Total voters
So my guy is supposed to race or something? I'm just standing here in a parking lot with some dudes standing next to me.

It's just us standing there with music playing and it says "launching session" in the corner.

I'm on XBOX by the way, GT = E H Money Bags

Thats where I am right now also, my character got deleted but when I had to do this earlier I had to wait like 5 minutes for it to load or whatever it was doing :smh:

So my guy is supposed to race or something? I'm just standing here in a parking lot with some dudes standing next to me.

It's just us standing there with music playing and it says "launching session" in the corner.

I'm on XBOX by the way, GT = E H Money Bags

Same damn spot :smh:

I wanna walk away from my tv while this is loading and get some food or something, but I'm worried the race is gonna start and if I fail or die then ill end up having to do all this waiting all over again :lol:

People keep appearing or walking away, so I think it's just waiting for a certain number of people to join the race. But if that's the case then this is the worst way possible to set this process up.

Still can't ******g connect anyone got tips ? Xbox by the way

Play later.

My whole friends list is on line actually playing and so is my crew (homies) . makes no sense

Were they playing solo or together?

I had some trouble signing on earlier.

Waited for a bit. Try clearing your systems cache. Dashboard > Settings > Storage, press y on your storage unit and clear cache. However I could only run solo.

There's really no tips to make it work. You can't just press up up right right right, x, x, b, b.

If it doesn't work, it doesn't work. Be patient.

Thanks gonna give it a try after this flyers game.

But they were playing some team death match ? Not sure what it is but said Ina group text that they robbing banks nd all this together. I need to be in in this aha but your right gotta just be patient

Last edited:
My character keeps getting deleted :smh:

same here...but when i did this, it actually saved and was still there

during story mode, press pause, go to online, and choose the "choose character" or whatever it is...it will then take u to the online screen and your character should be there..at east for me it was

had to create a character like 4 times until i did this

same here...but when i did this, it actually saved and was still there

during story mode, press pause, go to online, and choose the "choose character" or whatever it is...it will then take u to the online screen and your character should be there..at east for me it was

had to create a character like 4 times until i did this
even easier, just go to story mode, wait a while and your character should pop up on the character select wheel. Thats how i know when to look for a game.

I wanna walk away from my tv while this is loading and get some food or something, but I'm worried the race is gonna start and if I fail or die then ill end up having to do all this waiting all over again
laugh.gif

People keep appearing or walking away, so I think it's just waiting for a certain number of people to join the race. But if that's the case then this is the worst way possible to set this process up.
Nah you'll be fine. I did exactly what you just said.

It wasn't starting so I left, came back later and the race was done.

I just came back and was in the beginning of some other mission with some other guys.

Didn't question it
laugh.gif

Its not deleted. Its stored on the r* cloud servers and if it cant acess that then it cant retrieve it. Happened to me yesterday and character came back but its not coming back now :smh: i read that dont make a character in the same slot your original character is in or it may overwrite it.

IDK Why they dont make you save your characters on your hard drive, and just save the money and properties on the cloud :smh:

Put all your dough in Pisswasser. Thank me later

you're beyond late. we been on that since last thursday pleighboi. people getting on it now have already missed some of the bulk of the gains. i made millions and millions on it. mike had enough to cop dat dere golf club without a flinch.

Man, I was just thinking how cool a week long Halloween event would be.

Since masks are already in the game, Special Halloween Masks only available ONLY during the event.

Since we have throw-ables (grenades, sticky bombs) add in some Eggs, Toilet Paper.

Have Halloween, Horror themed random events: stop a serial killer, hunt ghosts, see who can collect the most candy, etc. 

Do it Rockstar. This is the next step.

Man, I was just thinking how cool a week long Halloween event would be.

Since masks are already in the game, Special Halloween Masks only available ONLY during the event.

Since we have throw-ables (grenades, sticky bombs) add in some Eggs, Toilet Paper.

Have Halloween, Horror themed random events: stop a serial killer, hunt ghosts, see who can collect the most candy, etc. 

Do it Rockstar. This is the next step.

legit idea. I support this post.

Its not deleted. Its stored on the r* cloud servers and if it cant acess that then it cant retrieve it. Happened to me yesterday and character came back but its not coming back now :smh: i read that dont make a character in the same slot your original character is in or it may overwrite it.

IDK Why they dont make you save your characters on your hard drive, and just save the money and properties on the cloud :smh:

I think it's done that way so that when GTA:O eventually goes next gen all of your data will transfer. Hopefully, regardless of console

Finally got on, did a few solo missions. Don't have much money, and couldn't invest in the stock market b/c it said it was down or something. Need to get my funds up and rank

I tried last night, created character it let me get in m car and just sat there loading............for ever! tried again and did it again and gave up, this is ********! How do i get a NT shirt on my character as well? Once u get past this stupid tutorial im guessing?
GT- Boyfromdownunda (i was like 14 when i created it dont laugh lol)

I think it's done that way so that when GTA:O eventually goes next gen all of your data will transfer. Hopefully, regardless of console

They said they werent doing next gen GTA V for next gen, they wanted to focus on this gen.

Still possible tho. I dont see why they wouldnt announce it if they were developing it though.

Last edited:
got online beat the race came in first and now im stuck after completing the race.. :lol: anyone experience this? if i leave will it save or nah? im on PSN if it matters

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom