Official: GTA VI Thread: Trailer 1 Out Now: PS5 Series X & Series Confirmed: Tentative Release Window Fall 2025

Will you buy GTA V For PS4 OR XBOX ONE

• Yes: I waited out and skipped GTA V For PS3 & XBOX 360

Votes: 24 16.3%
  • Yes: I love the game and will be gladly double dip on the game

Votes: 105 71.4%
  • No: I'm waiting for the PC version of the game to come out

Votes: 9 6.1%
  • No: I hated GTA Online and will never trust R* again

Votes: 7 4.8%
  • No: GTA games aren't my type of games and I'll stick to other games like COD: AW, Assassins Creed Un

Votes: 4 2.7%

• Total voters
Finally got on but it's definitely not the player I created. I ended up with some mannequin lookin bald character. Now it's just stuck on this race screen.

Took out 2 random dudes. I'll play online again Sat. Online is okay. I just need to get the basics down.

So is there a story line for your own created player?

Last edited:
Played a couple hours online earlier this morning and leveled up to level 8.

I made the mistake though of choosing a slow SUV as my default car :smh:

Last edited:
can you even get arrested anymore? so online can you call 911 and then sneak up on a cop to kill them for their guns or does it come with money (your character) ... my online hasnt worked and i have hw to finish so i havent tried to play online again............

Finally got in on PSN. In true NT fashion my default whip is an M3 :pimp:

I still have difficulty joining jobs with other people which sucks because all there is in free roam is robbing stores and fighting police.

Saw a few NTers online but i didn't have my mic so I couldn't communicate lol.

Couldn't get online for two days so I finished the game. Ending was kinda weak. What happens when you pick A or B?

Played a couple hours online earlier this morning and leveled up to level 8.

I made the mistake though of choosing a slow SUV as my default car
mean.gif
I like how they tell you to choose a car and when you choose a nice car they tell you pick another one.

I went through an infernus a banshee the droptop audi r8 and the sls roadster before I picked some random muscle car and they told me it was cool to keep.

Not tryin to fire shots or anything, but doesn't PSN tend to have poorer service compared to Xbox?

I like how they tell you to choose a car and when you choose a nice car they tell you pick another one.
I went through an infernus a banshee the droptop audi r8 and the sls roadster before I picked some random muscle car and they told me it was cool to keep.

You cant take those cars because they have trackers. Every expensive sport car will have a tracker on it. You have to buy them from the online dealers to actually own those cars.'

NT Summit? Got a stripper ***** at the crib right now.. XBL: Burn One Twice

yoooo...when you get to the mission where you kidnap devin just go around back and the guards just jump off the deck to their death..lol

Now I'm literally on the screen where people are gettin added to the race, but I'm seeing people walk away. I'm about to restart my PS3 but I feel like I'm so close haha.

Not tryin to fire shots or anything, but doesn't PSN tend to have poorer service compared to Xbox?

Yeah, but I'm having a hard time justifying plopping down the $$$ for an xbox live sub right about now.

For those of you who got in what was your method?

Is it better to keep on trying or just wait it out on racing screen?

Back
Top Bottom