Official: GTA VI Thread: Trailer 1 Out Now: PS5 Series X & Series Confirmed: Tentative Release Window Fall 2025

Will you buy GTA V For PS4 OR XBOX ONE

• Yes: I waited out and skipped GTA V For PS3 & XBOX 360

Votes: 24 16.3%
  • Yes: I love the game and will be gladly double dip on the game

Votes: 105 71.4%
  • No: I'm waiting for the PC version of the game to come out

Votes: 9 6.1%
  • No: I hated GTA Online and will never trust R* again

Votes: 7 4.8%
  • No: GTA games aren't my type of games and I'll stick to other games like COD: AW, Assassins Creed Un

Votes: 4 2.7%

• Total voters
Hard to clique up when most of us can't get online. There should have been a beta for this.

[COLOR=#red]Was able to finally get on last night, got through the first race and the intro to online which is pretty much the same as when you start the game. Did a bunch of races with NTers... I kept getting caught up with the damn cops at first. Was a lot of fun though, did some death matches as well. I think I'm up to level 7 now, I saw cats at level 20 and 25 already... unreal.

I want to run a few missions tonight, whoever is down shoot me your GT (xbox) and I'll add you tonight.[/COLOR]
I'll be on later tonight around 10pm EST, my GT is tortugajuice809

I finally got on yesterday after like 2 hours of trying and you mf'ers voted me out cause I didnt have a mic :lol:

Cold. :smh:

I'm still a little confused on the exactly who's free roaming with me at times.

I assume it's people in my "crew" and any friends I have online.

Is that how it works?

I'd like to free roam with both my crew and randoms, that way we can all wear something that identifies ourselves as a crew.

Yea I was kinda confused myself...

I got online with a few people, didn't know if they were NT or not...

Tried to help one dude in an alley that was dodging the cops, but he pointed the uzi at me. Had to get up out of there quick lol...

I also tried to enter the military base, the gates didn't open and it was an Automatic 4-Star Wanted Level... Didn't even stand a chance

Also, those 'Chasers' missions are a little OD... They had me chasing after a Coquette in a old muscle car... Took me a while to catch up to him...

Still pretty neat so far. I'm just glad that I was able to get through without as many problems as the day before.

Man...I did that mission last night on hard difficulty, took me 27 mins and a random crash between 2 semi trucks to catch dude..
sick.gif
..and I was in an Infernus the whole time driving over mountains n shht tryna catch buddy 
laugh.gif

Ps3
Online running a lot better
Did a couple missions
And a whole bunch of trolls doing what they do
As of now I'm trying to mute ppl

add me on ps3  bee_pm (i hate that name)

i'm green as hell though, so if you get popped riding with me, my bad in advance...

Back
Top Bottom