Official: GTA VI Thread: Trailer 1 Out Now: PS5 Series X & Series Confirmed: Tentative Release Window Fall 2025

Will you buy GTA V For PS4 OR XBOX ONE

• Yes: I waited out and skipped GTA V For PS3 & XBOX 360

Votes: 24 16.3%
  • Yes: I love the game and will be gladly double dip on the game

Votes: 105 71.4%
  • No: I'm waiting for the PC version of the game to come out

Votes: 9 6.1%
  • No: I hated GTA Online and will never trust R* again

Votes: 7 4.8%
  • No: GTA games aren't my type of games and I'll stick to other games like COD: AW, Assassins Creed Un

Votes: 4 2.7%

• Total voters
Anyone know of a good website that shows where to find the alien parts, letters, and jumps?

Not just the map with all the locations

Is it me or is the computer super accurate online?
Its like they could shoot in a circle and not hit the city of Los Santos in story mode but online they are master marksmen.

Is it that or do bullets take more damage online? Either way I have been killed by the cops twice and it seemed like they had just started to shoot at me.
Noticed this too.

I was trying to do the Meth mission solo and those rednecks were lighting me up. Seemed like I was dead after only a couple shots... AND i had a vest on.

For some reason I can't play as Michael anymore... He went to that snow place a long time ago and I can't use him.... How do I get him back?

where/how do u get paid for cars?

edit: and i missed it who is dom? hes in the phone

edit 2: and how do u get the free garage

Last edited:
I was running with hella people today
If you're in the niketalk crew pay attention to the invites my gamertag is MEXRFW.

I always try to set the games up so they are the most fun. I was running them for about 3 hours and went up to level 12. It's really easy if you keep doing missions and are on the winning team.

Btw why can't I post to the niketalk feed ? Do I have to be promoted or something? Just asking. Ill just post here want I was going to post on there...

If you wanna run with me tomorrow ill be on around 5PM PST. You get bonuses for staying with the same crew and doing missions... So we try to stay together. Just add me or look out for the invites (I always choose the invite crew option)

Yup I played with you a bunch of times. Trughost1227

finally got it to work at about 130 am lastnight pretty dope so far. Im at work now but will prolly hop on later on

if anyone comes across ItZ Me Pizzo 23 on xbox that would be me. i got my own crew but ill be looking out for the NT shirts, hold it down yall !

Thanks again... Also is there anyone in this thread on psn playing online smoothly now? I can't get past launching session

Has anyone else had a problem with randomly losing tens of thousands of dollars out of their bank account?

Has anyone else had a problem with randomly losing tens of thousands of dollars out of their bank account?

Yup :smh:

Online I had 110,986 last night. Log on this a.m to find only 86 thousand. I worked hard for that F******* bread

Last edited:
Yup :smh:

Online I had 110,986 last night. Log on this a.m to find only 86 thousand. I worked hard for that F******* bread
Real spit. I robbed damb near every store on the map and sold a few cars for my money.
They gone have to fix that **** quick. Cause I aint bout to keep grindin up money for it to be vanisin into thin air

I'm still a little confused on the exactly who's free roaming with me at times.

I assume it's people in my "crew" and any friends I have online.

Is that how it works?

I'd like to free roam with both my crew and randoms, that way we can all wear something that identifies ourselves as a crew.

Suckas see us mob through and know what time it is.

"OMAR COMIN YALL. OMAR COMIN"

Maaannn **** this **** !!I

I keep my money but every time I log on my character is deleted 
mad.gif

Maaannn **** this **** !!I

I keep my money but every time I log on my character is deleted >:  

Your character isn't deleted. R* are buying up more servers and the new ones aren't fully synced so you get placed with a temp character for the time being. All of your data is still saved.

From GTAForums:

Hey people, I sat on hold with RS Support for 45 minutes to get information about the character deletion.
First, He started the call by saying that they know the problems with online and it should be stable "in a few hours" exact words.
After I asked if my character was gone, and If i should go ahead and start a new character.
He told me my character is NOT deleted, and not to worry. They keep consistent records of characters online. He explained further by saying the reason I, and many others were experiencing the "save slot empty" going on is because they're currently establishing new servers, and not all the new servers have the data transferred yet. Once they do, you should be able to load your farthest progressed save, and be good to go. He further noted that IF FOR SOME REASON IT DOES NOT (after 24 hours) Just contact Rockstar via email support and they can get your save back up and running on a per customer basis.

Finally got in. None of the NTLK crew was on but I played through a few jobs and missions. This is great once it actually works. The cops are next level though. Any Idea when NTLK is gonna click up?
I'm hoping on around 8pm EST. I'm on xbl KingParappa try a do some jobs and stuff

Back
Top Bottom