Official: GTA VI Thread: Trailer 1 Out Now: PS5 Series X & Series Confirmed: Tentative Release Window Fall 2025

Will you buy GTA V For PS4 OR XBOX ONE

• Yes: I waited out and skipped GTA V For PS3 & XBOX 360

Votes: 24 16.3%
  • Yes: I love the game and will be gladly double dip on the game

Votes: 105 71.4%
  • No: I'm waiting for the PC version of the game to come out

Votes: 9 6.1%
  • No: I hated GTA Online and will never trust R* again

Votes: 7 4.8%
  • No: GTA games aren't my type of games and I'll stick to other games like COD: AW, Assassins Creed Un

Votes: 4 2.7%

• Total voters
am i the only person this is happening to? in online, i rob a store with my skull mask on, but as soon as i pull it off, all my hair is gone. i've had to buy the same hair cut three times. i've stopped wearing it while robbing stores. i just wear my motorcycle helmet when i go in.

Ima wait till an update is released before I try again... Mad I lost my character already
Ya I think I'm on board with ya on that. People complaining for there being no beta. This is the "beta".
laugh.gif

damn i cant even make it to the first race...

it shows me getting into the car then techno comes on..

i've been listening to soulwax fm for about 30 mins now waiting for this ish to load.

Ps3 servers are down, it tried to save and because the servers down it cause it not to save and deleteed my character, now starting all over stuck on the same screen with the car

How do you stay crouched?

If you're talking about stealth mode you press either L3 or R3. I forgot which one. On Xbox it's one of the joysticks. If you talking bout crouching up against a box like you're in a gunfight, press R1 when you're near the object you wanna hide behind/against..

How do you stay crouched?

If you're talking about stealth mode you press either L3 or R3. I forgot which one. On Xbox it's one of the joysticks. If you talking bout crouching up against a box like you're in a gunfight, press R1 when you're near the object you wanna hide behind/against..

Yea like in a gunfight he only stays down for a second then pops back up

Last edited:
PSN: bluedeniro, i got rank on team niketalk currently level 11 right now, they need to fix this bruh, im so close to a crib i can smell it.

So... Who's character hasnt been deleted since launch???!!!... :nerd:

This is the 2nd one that I've lost so far.... I think Im done with online til all of this is resolved.

To get to LEVEL 10 in this game takes a good 5-6 hours of non stop play.... IM GOOD on putting in that work knowing 100% that I will lose my character anyway.

Why didn't R* let us actually wear fitteds forward instead of to the side? It's corny. I don't want to look like 50 Cent circa 2003.

I thought to myself in the single player, "Maybe Franklin just likes wearing his hats that way because the rest of this guy's default wardrobe is just as played." I mean, Franklin has a RUFF RYDERS outfit. SON HAS A RUFF RYDERS OUTFIT. Actually, he has like two or 3. :lol: :rofl:

Why didn't R* let us actually wear fitteds forward instead of to the side? It's corny. I don't want to look like 50 Cent circa 2003.

I thought to myself in the single player, "Maybe Franklin just likes wearing his hats that way because the rest of this guy's default wardrobe is just as played." I mean, Franklin has a RUFF RYDERS outfit. SON HAS A RUFF RYDERS OUTFIT. Actually, he has like two or 3. :lol: :rofl:

You know thats supposed to be his LS gangs insignia right?

Back
Top Bottom