Official: GTA VI Thread: Trailer 1 Out Now: PS5 Series X & Series Confirmed: Tentative Release Window Fall 2025

Will you buy GTA V For PS4 OR XBOX ONE

• Yes: I waited out and skipped GTA V For PS3 & XBOX 360

Votes: 24 16.3%
  • Yes: I love the game and will be gladly double dip on the game

Votes: 105 71.4%
  • No: I'm waiting for the PC version of the game to come out

Votes: 9 6.1%
  • No: I hated GTA Online and will never trust R* again

Votes: 7 4.8%
  • No: GTA games aren't my type of games and I'll stick to other games like COD: AW, Assassins Creed Un

Votes: 4 2.7%

• Total voters
I'm fittin to hop back on right on PS3, StarCityPA
Aye man stop murking me. I think i was under another crew tho. but like 2 nights ago u was on my head *pause*. im just trying to get my money up and cribs and cars, make the fam look good. lol. 

Whats the easiest thing to do to get your money up? Also, whats the best way to get me and a couple of friends to do these missions at the same time?
For me......

steal a car and sell it to los santos every 24hrs. Any of the ranger rover replicas, the G wagon replica, or jaguar coupe convertible looking car gets u 8g's are more per. if u return it in good condition. I just jack a car near the los santos customs by the beverly center (the mall). Easier to not deal with a police chase. 

Also Simeon sent me to go steal some truck, shake the police. paint it then deliver at docks to be shipped............. 12 grand!! Look for cars he needs you to pick up on the radar. 

Also with friends, i feel races are good, but tonight i tried a survival. Man made it to the 4th wave and got 2500. we made it to the 7th wave next time around got 8400, and got up my shooting skills. FUN!! 

If you're good at shooting try survival missions got 20k finishing level 10 at the plant. Some races pay 5-8k if you drive better (1st place)

Also like fam above me mentioned remembering to sell a car every 24hours in game nets you around 5-9k each time. Those are my bread n butter but when I get bored I do missions with my crew.

Last edited:
Shoutout to TraponeJR and a couple others. We put in work in that survival mode. Had to call it a night though. I made like 60k after we were done :nthat:

Last edited:
Shoutout to TraponeJR and a couple others. We put in work in that survival mode. Had to call it a night though. I made like 60k after we were done :nthat:

I missed out on the last one (ha5awyy) i tried joining too late but gat damn we put in some work in Survival. Made like 50 G's in an hour :lol:

:pimp:

I missed out on the last one (ha5awyy) i tried joining too late but gat damn we put in some work in Survival. Made like 50 G's in an hour :lol:

:pimp:
We only made it to Stage 9 my last game. Survival mode is definitely where its at if you're trying to get your cake up.

Shoutsout to whoever I was rolling with on survival. Made it to 10 :pimp:

then got lit up on the next map :rofl:

Just got my Rambo on with KingJohny on this 25000 Martin mission
smokin.gif
pimp.gif
you clutched that mission, bro. All those damn SUVs caught me slippin'

The best survival map to do to level up and make 20k is the "Processed" map.

It's easy because there are a lot of crates & bins to hide in to get a bunch of kills.

That's where me Brihunna, Bluedeniro, and 2 other NT'ers got through 10 waves.

Last edited:
Yo right now best missions that have big payouts are:

-Lester mission called "Titan Steel" the mission they showed in all the previews where you steal the big a*s military cargo plane.This missions pays 10K.
-A Nervous Ron mission where you have to fly into Fort Zancudo and destroy 3 fighter jets.This pays 25K.

Me, DiamondJ15,SPIDERMACHINE916,AZULRolex,KennMo08, and Matthew213323 are replaing it to build are money & RP up.

-Lester mission called "Titan Steel" the mission they showed in all the previews where you steal the big a*s military cargo plane.This missions pays 10K.
-A Nervous Ron mission where you have to fly into Fort Zancudo and destroy 3 fighter jets.This pays 25K.

Me, DiamondJ15,SPIDERMACHINE916,AZULRolex,KennMo08, and Matthew213323 are replaing it to build are money & RP up.

Why did y'all leave? I'm doing this is dolo now :lol:

Nvm dudes screen froze

Last edited:

You know what level I have to be for that fort zancudo mission?

All my cars disappeared from my garage when i logged on last night :smh:

:nthat: I was scared I was gonna **** up the mission when I had to land the plane tho :lol:

Just copped that 223K apartment and had some of the NT crew members over to check it out.

Need to make some more money now to buy some whips to fill up my 10 car garage :nthat:

Last edited:

Me & KingJohny did a 25k mission for Martin last night. It was a level 45 mission tho

What button do i press to do a roll ?

Last edited:
Just copped that 223K apartment and had some of the NT crew members over to check it out.

Need to make some more money now to buy some whips to fill up my 10 car garage
nthat.gif
that ish was ill                                                                                                                                                                                                       

\/

\/

\/

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom