Official: GTA VI Thread: Trailer 1 Out Now: PS5 Series X & Series Confirmed: Tentative Release Window Fall 2025

Will you buy GTA V For PS4 OR XBOX ONE

• Yes: I waited out and skipped GTA V For PS3 & XBOX 360

Votes: 24 16.3%
  • Yes: I love the game and will be gladly double dip on the game

Votes: 105 71.4%
  • No: I'm waiting for the PC version of the game to come out

Votes: 9 6.1%
  • No: I hated GTA Online and will never trust R* again

Votes: 7 4.8%
  • No: GTA games aren't my type of games and I'll stick to other games like COD: AW, Assassins Creed Un

Votes: 4 2.7%

• Total voters
Hey if any PS3 NT'ers got this headset:

Go into the PSN Store download the Pulse Elite Manager App, install the app and there is a download for GTA V mode.

This headset is :pimp: and worth the money.Best Buy sells it for $149 but I had them price match Amazon's price of $124 and I had a $25 rewards zone cert to use.

The headset also will work for the PS4 and also works with the PS Vita.

Last edited:
Hey if any PS3 NT'ers got this headset:

Go into the PSN Store download the Pulse Elite Manager App, install the app and there is a download for GTA V mode.

This headset is :pimp: and worth the money.Best Buy sells it for $149 but I had them price match Amazon's price of $124 and I had a $25 rewards zone cert to use.

The headset also will work for the PS4 and also work with the PS Vita.
I have the surround sound one that is 80, can I still get that pulse thing?

I have more fun ******g with people online. Trap people that are robbing a store inside the building using a car to block the doorway. Strap a sticky bomb onto my car and pick people up, then drive off a cliff and jumping out of the car just before then detonating the bomb. Etc... :lol:

Putting bounty on peoples head makes the game more interesting. Met up with some dude that had a $7000 bounty and I offered to protect him. Had everybody in the lobby trying to get us.

signed out to play some random kid in a random ncaa dynasty

signed back in

level 33 character gone.

scared to even make another one cause itll override.

went on social club

only thing that saved was money

smh

nah the servers are down. It will come back. Dont play right now
Wasnt planning on playing today but I checked social club & was looking at my stats earlier. Check again 10 mins later & it was gone. Now its back, but I aint f******g with it right now at all :lol:

Loss of characters, rank, items, apartments, and/or in-game money in GTA Online:
http://support.rockstargames.com/hc...apartments-and-or-in-game-money-in-GTA-Online

Last edited:
Putting bounty on peoples head makes the game more interesting. Met up with some dude that had a $7000 bounty and I offered to protect him. Had everybody in the lobby trying to get us.

Easy way to get rid of bounties is to play with the NT crew during free mode.Use a headset or mic and just tell a NT'er to kill you and you can split the bounty with them.After they kill you they can give you half the bounty money back.I've done this a lot a bunch of times to get rid of bounties placed on me.

When you get ranked up to the higher levels random people in free mode will stick bounties on you for no reason even if you haven't attacked, killed them,talked sh*t, or done anything to them.People ranked lower than you and see you in free mode are just looking to troll, or are jealous of your rank level.Or just hop into a mission and get out of free mode and they can't come after you.That's why first thing I do after I exit a session from a mission, is I open the in game cell phone, go into the internet, go into maze bank and deposit all my money.

Heck I've seen people in free mode watch, follow, or hide out near or around Los Santos Custom shops and wait for people to come out after they have sold a car then attack them to steal that money they just made for selling a car :rolleyes :smh:

Last edited:
Aye I wouldnt play right now if I was you. The cloud is F***** Up. Better chances of you keeping ya character is you leave it alone right now

Last edited:
Aye I wouldnt play right now if I was you. The cloud is F***** Up. Better chances of you keeping ya character is you leave it alone right now

it might just be me and you cuh

my character is gone on social club

Last edited by a moderator:
I checked social club & was looking at my stats this morning.

Check again 10 mins later & it was gone.

Now its back, but I aint f******g with it right now at all

Last edited:
im not doing anything either, maybe i should log out of the social club

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom