Official: GTA VI Thread: Trailer 1 Out Now: PS5 Series X & Series Confirmed: Tentative Release Window Fall 2025

Will you buy GTA V For PS4 OR XBOX ONE

• Yes: I waited out and skipped GTA V For PS3 & XBOX 360

Votes: 24 16.3%
  • Yes: I love the game and will be gladly double dip on the game

Votes: 105 71.4%
  • No: I'm waiting for the PC version of the game to come out

Votes: 9 6.1%
  • No: I hated GTA Online and will never trust R* again

Votes: 7 4.8%
  • No: GTA games aren't my type of games and I'll stick to other games like COD: AW, Assassins Creed Un

Votes: 4 2.7%

• Total voters
see last page of posts. DONT start a new character. JUST dont play today

ATTN. EVERYBODY: DONT PLAY RIGHT NOW

Last edited:
checked my stats and im number 2 in the crew :nthat:

says I played for 10hrs 42min and 5s yesterday :x i feel so terrible right now, sick and exhausted not a good combo :smh:

take breaks people, dont end up like me :lol:

also found an M3. the Ubermacht Sentinel XS. gonna mod it later and put the NT logo on it :nthat:

also Free Gold Weekend ends and 7pm Eastern today so yall probably wont see me on for a few days

Played for a little bit last night. Got into some trouble with the law, saw a NT homie on the map so I started making my way over. This dude c0mmish comes flying pass me involved in his own chase. :lol:

NTLK always up to no good.

Last edited:
Played for a little bit last night. Got into some trouble with the law, saw a NT homie on the map so I started making my way over. This dude c0mmish comes flying pass me involved in his own chase. :lol:

NTLK always up to no good.
:lol:

lol c0mmish is ALWAYS into some on there. Always :lol:

:nthat:

I'm up and running...FINALLY!

Add me PSN: BEMBEMBOWBOW. Squad up. I need the help lol.

ya'll got me scared right now :x :frown: .....was wanting to play some survivor with the nt crew today, but ill hold off to be on the safe side. :smh:

Well, my character disappeared. :lol:
Before I jump to any conclusions though, I'll wait till the servers are fully stable before doing anything else.

Make sure before you guys turn off your console that you switch to single player, that forces a save. Then wait til that orange spinning wheel in the bottom right is gone.

I'm fittin to hop back on right on PS3, StarCityPA

Aye man stop murking me. I think i was under another crew tho. but like 2 nights ago u was on my head *pause*. im just trying to get my money up and cribs and cars, make the fam look good. lol. 

Lol, my bad. Add me on socialclub (_Noire) since u aint got the crew active. Anybody w/ a white dot is food in my view. Red ring or blue dot get a pass until I feel threatened :D

Just got offline, been playing since 11:30. I need to get my rank up, only made it to 7 but I don't think I did many missions. Gotta start my homework now that i've gotten a taste of online, **** is honestly pretty fun, except when you die and get respawned somewhere not near the team. :lol:

I had a dream, that I racked up like $80k in one session, but it was just my imagination runnin away w/ me.

Xbox crew need to represent and roll deep. PSN is showin us up. :lol: :smh:

I know I right. Im trying my best hold it down for us. :lol: . Gotta go back to work next week, so I been getting it in the last few days :smokin

sincethe server is f'd up , Im taking a break today

Time to watch My Cowboys today :smokin

Last edited:
Thanks to these server issues, I would say GTA V lost all of the GoTY awards it rightfully should've won. 

Naughty Dog right now :

For the record, TLoU was one of the most immersive games I've ever played. Top notch voice acting, dialogue and story, but in the gameplay department, it's a 7 or 8/10. GTA V on the other hand has the same quality (IMO, higher in some aspects) as TLoU but there's WAY more of it.
GTA V is my personal GoTY, GoTG. 

still waiting to see what beyond two souls is all about

edit: tlou was good, great even but i think it kinda relates back to TWD with Lee protecting Clem/Joel protecting Eliie as the basis.

Last edited:
Cant see GTA not getting GOTY. Just off the strength that it's GTA, it has a leg up.

Still gotta play TLoU.
It will win some and like I said it deserves it. But I see all these new, fake "journalists" giving it to TLoU because of political reasons.  They want to drive this "woman-equality", feminism agenda into the gaming world and what better game to propel it than TLoU. GTA V is too real and too in your face for the new generation of writers, they just don't understand what GTA is anymore. They were actually complaining how Lamar greets your female character in GTAO at the start. 

Last edited:
and1flip
basedxopulent
bhzmafia14
ca__allday
debos_draws
donovandoesit
e-rock_187
emanpaidnfull
flyeed
illuztrious
ineedjays