Official: GTA VI Thread: Trailer 1 Out Now: PS5 Series X & Series Confirmed: Tentative Release Window Fall 2025

Will you buy GTA V For PS4 OR XBOX ONE

• Yes: I waited out and skipped GTA V For PS3 & XBOX 360

Votes: 24 16.3%
  • Yes: I love the game and will be gladly double dip on the game

Votes: 105 71.4%
  • No: I'm waiting for the PC version of the game to come out

Votes: 9 6.1%
  • No: I hated GTA Online and will never trust R* again

Votes: 7 4.8%
  • No: GTA games aren't my type of games and I'll stick to other games like COD: AW, Assassins Creed Un

Votes: 4 2.7%

• Total voters
I will definitely stick it out. I havent had many problem but I have had a ton of fun.
Another thing. Support at R* is fast.
I filled out a complaint about my gamertag not showing up and my shirt not showing NT crew tag and they fixed it and emailed me back within 1 day.

Everyone has issues, but I've honestly never seen it this bad on the consoles. They should've had a beta to get these kinks discovered and resolved. So far this is the beta and people aren't happy because they've essentially paid to play an experimental version.

I have yet to have one problem after the first race. Every tome I hop on it was smooth, and I've played every night other than yesterday since it came out.

And I dont know about yall, but I reallt dont buy GTA for multiplayer. GTA Online was just the icing on the cake, for me. Doesn't bother me enough to ruin the whole game for me.

Last edited:
I have yet to have one problem after the first race. Every tome I hop on it was smooth, and I've played every night other than yesterday since it came out.

And I dont know about yall, but I reallt dont buy GTA for multiplayer. GTA Online was just the icing on the cake, for me. Doesn't bother me enough to ruin the whole game for me.

Yeah man I agree.

I always bought and will continue to buy GTA games for the single player & story mode first.I easily put in over 60 hours on playing the story mode alobe and have done 2 play through's and have beaten the game twice.I haven't even gotten a 100% completion yet.

Last edited:
dude got skills...
wish i could do this
ohwell.gif
... i'll mess with this and see what i can create one day
smokin.gif
how can you make crew emblems?  do you have to be the one that created the crew?

so are nters currently online or staying away because of the potential character deletion? :nerd:

yo im trying to make money online who down'

o yea i played earlier this morning before work and my charter was still there

nice i had no clue i was #11 in our crew, i wish i could play this weekend 
tired.gif

i don't personally think ALL issues will be resolved in the end, this is a really ambitious game to fix every little issue wrong with it.

i for one will keep the game and wait it out.

i havent signed in today and i have a terrible feeling my character has been deleted.

Last edited:
Agreed with those who buy this for single player. Those who played IV know how big of a mess online was. Every game doesn't need multiplayer.

Or at least promote the people who are puttin in work for the crew.
EazyE 804, Joe Cool, ePHANATe, King Johnny and a few others should, at the very least, be lieutenants.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom