Official: GTA VI Thread: Trailer 1 Out Now: PS5 Series X & Series Confirmed: Tentative Release Window Fall 2025

Will you buy GTA V For PS4 OR XBOX ONE

• Yes: I waited out and skipped GTA V For PS3 & XBOX 360

Votes: 24 16.3%
  • Yes: I love the game and will be gladly double dip on the game

Votes: 105 71.4%
  • No: I'm waiting for the PC version of the game to come out

Votes: 9 6.1%
  • No: I hated GTA Online and will never trust R* again

Votes: 7 4.8%
  • No: GTA games aren't my type of games and I'll stick to other games like COD: AW, Assassins Creed Un

Votes: 4 2.7%

• Total voters
It will win some and like I said it deserves it. But I see all these new, fake "journalists" giving it to TLoU because of political reasons.  They want to drive this "woman-equality", feminism agenda into the gaming world and what better game to propel it than TLoU. GTA V is too real and too in your face for the new generation of writers, they just don't understand what GTA is anymore. They were actually complaining how Lamar greets your female character in GTAO at the start. 

They so soft.

If I just stop playing online, does it automatically save my money, or do I need an apartment?

Putting bounty on peoples head makes the game more interesting. Met up with some dude that had a $7000 bounty and I offered to protect him. Had everybody in the lobby trying to get us.

Easy way to get rid of bounties is to play with the NT crew during free mode.Use a headset or mic and just tell a NT'er to kill you and you can split the bounty with them.After they kill you they can give you half the bounty money back.I've done this a lot a bunch of times to get rid of bounties placed on me.

When you get ranked up to the higher levels random people in free mode will stick bounties on you for no reason even if you haven't attacked, killed them,talked sh*t, or done anything to them.People ranked lower than you and see you in free mode are just looking to troll, or are jealous of your rank level.Or just hop into a mission and get out of free mode and they can't come after you.That's why first thing I do after I exit a session from a mission, is I open the in game cell phone, go into the internet, go into maze bank and deposit all my money.

Heck I've seen people in free mode watch, follow, or hide out near or around Los Santos Custom shops and wait for people to come out after they have sold a car then attack them to steal that money they just made for selling a car :rolleyes :smh:

If you guys are ever playing in a lobby without the crew and you have a bounty, just hang out in your apartment or garage for for a while ( I think one or two game days). You survive the bounty, making it go away, and you get to keep the money that was placed on your head

So, my level 23 character is officially gone now. How depressing. :\
Time to make a new one I suppose.

i shoulda known something was wrong when his crew emblem disappeared :smh:

and i always saved (went back to story mode) before i shut it off

Psn: RichYunGDdon

Down for any survival and mission, especially the easy money one victor tact

Hey if any PS3 NT'ers got this headset:

Go into the PSN Store download the Pulse Elite Manager App, install the app and there is a download for GTA V mode.

This headset is :pimp: and worth the money.Best Buy sells it for $149 but I had them price match Amazon's price of $124 and I had a $25 rewards zone cert to use.

The headset also will work for the PS4 and also works with the PS Vita.

i'm borrowing this one right now:

will this work too?

got this skullcandy plyr 1 gaming headset for holding a pair of shoes a few weeks ago for a guy. i normally hate skullcandy but these car good.

man I was level 25, bought all the guns that were unlocked, maxed out the ammo for each one and had about $300,000 and now my character is deleted. I was hoping it wouldnt happen to me.

damn you R*

Back
Top Bottom