Official: GTA VI Thread: Trailer 1 Out Now: PS5 Series X & Series Confirmed: Tentative Release Window Fall 2025

Will you buy GTA V For PS4 OR XBOX ONE

• Yes: I waited out and skipped GTA V For PS3 & XBOX 360

Votes: 24 16.3%
  • Yes: I love the game and will be gladly double dip on the game

Votes: 105 71.4%
  • No: I'm waiting for the PC version of the game to come out

Votes: 9 6.1%
  • No: I hated GTA Online and will never trust R* again

Votes: 7 4.8%
  • No: GTA games aren't my type of games and I'll stick to other games like COD: AW, Assassins Creed Un

Votes: 4 2.7%

• Total voters
i hope they have good cheat codes and are easy to use like the cell in gtaiv
you think codes in GTA 4 were easy to use? it was nearly impossible to put in the health cheat when getting shot at. R* needs to take it back to the VC days when you pressed R1 R2 L1 O < down > ^ < down > ^ 
nthat.gif

cheat codes bruh? 
frown.gif

please tell me that's after you play through it fully

of course homie. i like the codes after i play through. i think it adds some longevity to the game. I still cheese when i think about the super punch and super jump cheats from GTA SA lol. hella matrix mode

you think codes in GTA 4 were easy to use? it was nearly impossible to put in the health cheat when getting shot at. R* needs to take it back to the VC days when you pressed R1 R2 L1 O ^ ^ 
nthat.gif

yea man all you had to do was pull up the cell and got the the cheat screen and hit call, put the code in once and it was there permanently all you had to do was turn it on. i played on 360, maybe more difficult on ps3?

[COLOR=#red]lookin forward to this one. the gameplay looks amazing. should be fun.[/COLOR]

Gonna be out there like the Tuskegee Airmen lol. Gonna need a crew on the ground too so we have all bases covered.

I can't wait to hunt animals, while riding a Bmx bike :pimp:

This and GT6, I might not even buy 2k14

Last edited:
@freeze
I think he was getting at the fact that in vice city, you could enter a code no matter what was happening to you. Whereas in gta4 you have to be not getting shot at to input a code. Which can be VERY annoying.

Does anybody still play GTA 4 or any of the download content? I'm usually on TBOGT multiplayer if anybody is down add me on the ps3: JayMosEnvied

@freeze
I think he was getting at the fact that in vice city, you could enter a code no matter what was happening to you. Whereas in gta4 you have to be not getting shot at to input a code. Which can be VERY annoying.
this is exactly what i was tying to say

I am not excited about the cougars, those things scared the **** out of me in Red Dead...

Seriously though, you'd hear them growl and first instinct is to run/ride as fast as possible... Then those things run up and smack you upside your head till you're dead. Annoying AF. Made me avoid certain parts of the map unless I was fully strapped.

They don't stand a chance against an Uzi or M14 on a BMX though.

Last edited:
what's stopping you?
If you seen toine's posts in the PS3 thread and threads he starts dude spends most of his gaming time playing sports games.

I play a lot of sports games, but that's not the reason.

The helicopter mission with Little Jacob was pissing me off because I couldn't get the hang of the helicopter controls and kept failing it.

I took a break from the game so my frustrations with this mission didn't result in me breaking the disc.
laugh.gif

I eventually passed it, but I moved on to other games before finishing GTA IV.

Might try to knock IV out after I finish Sleeping Dogs.

Man screw living and striving for success......  
I'm gonna be a venture capitalist / bank robber / real estate mogul who sky dives and plays tennis on the weekends.....

Straight outta my lazy boy in the cheapest studio apartment i can find. living the dream

A lot of you have high expectations for this game. Some might even be disappointed when it comes out.
Hopefully I'm wrong.

Last edited:
Man screw living and striving for success......  

I'm gonna be a venture capitalist / bank robber / real estate mogul who sky dives and plays tennis on the weekends.....

Straight outta my lazy boy in the cheapest studio apartment i can find. living the dream
:rofl:

Ah, technology.

Back
Top Bottom