Official: GTA VI Thread: Trailer 1 Out Now: PS5 Series X & Series Confirmed: Tentative Release Window Fall 2025

Will you buy GTA V For PS4 OR XBOX ONE

• Yes: I waited out and skipped GTA V For PS3 & XBOX 360

Votes: 24 16.3%
  • Yes: I love the game and will be gladly double dip on the game

Votes: 105 71.4%
  • No: I'm waiting for the PC version of the game to come out

Votes: 9 6.1%
  • No: I hated GTA Online and will never trust R* again

Votes: 7 4.8%
  • No: GTA games aren't my type of games and I'll stick to other games like COD: AW, Assassins Creed Un

Votes: 4 2.7%

• Total voters
Man, I would go Rambo on the grizzlies... Walk out... No need for a horse... Take em down with dead eye. After they rush you, you just run circles around them and can take em down with any weapon you want, even hand weapons (had them grizzlies running in fear). They'd be respawning and you'd have 3-5 lined up to take turns on you... Dem cougars are something else though.
Word. Grizzlies had the intimidation factor going for them at first. That first time you hear that loud *** grumbling roar and see a small house charging at you 
mean.gif
.  You learn to deal though. 

The cougars though, now that's real fear. 
frown.gif

Last edited:
That cougar video.
laugh.gif

Them cougars will make you lose your masculinity quick.
laugh.gif
frown.gif

Wildlife in the game raises the question: Will Rockstar put Bigfoot in the game? It was always rumored to be in San Andreas. :lol: Granted, it was in the RDR expansion so it won't be as cool, but still.
'

Wildlife in the game raises the question: Will Rockstar put Bigfoot in the game? It was always rumored to be in San Andreas. :lol: Granted, it was in the RDR expansion so it won't be as cool, but still.
'

There such be a poster in a cabin in the woods of Bigfoot that says "you found me now stop looking." It would be a cool Easter egg

Buying stocks, real estate, and all of that stuff always gets me. I spend mad time getting my networth in order.

I hope they put tons of wildlife in the game. that **** is too much fun. especially going through the desert at night time. RDR was so legit man. That game is so incredible to me. i want a bunch of animals and wild crazy people that eat your skin and kidnap kids. that part was so crazy eerie to me in RDR. Loved that lol

I'll def play the stock game and real estate game. Get my portfolio up. And I'll supplement that cheeese with robbing and stealing. Seems like a plan.

Last edited:
I hope they put tons of wildlife in the game. that **** is too much fun. especially going through the desert at night time. RDR was so legit man. That game is so incredible to me. i want a bunch of animals and wild crazy people that eat your skin and kidnap kids. that part was so crazy eerie to me in RDR. Loved that lol

I'll def play the stock game and real estate game. Get my portfolio up. And I'll supplement that cheeese with robbing and stealing. Seems like a plan.
This was my plan
laugh.gif
I'm definitely gonna be about that active investor x stick up kid life. Beat the markets by day, strong arm by night. 
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

This was my plan
laugh.gif
I'm definitely gonna be about that active investor x stick up kid life. Beat the markets by day, strong arm by night. 
pimp.gif
laugh.gif
Same here. 2013 version of an Avon Barksdale x Marlo
pimp.gif

I never finished RDR.

I bought RDR twice after I beat it the first time I traded it in, then the DLC came out and I felt like playing it again :lol:.
That game was great, the story was one of my favorite video game stories ever too. Really sucked me into the game

will each individual character have their own separate missions too or is the main storyline all three of them all the time?

Back
Top Bottom