Official: GTA VI Thread: Trailer 1 Out Now: PS5 Series X & Series Confirmed: Tentative Release Window Fall 2025

Will you buy GTA V For PS4 OR XBOX ONE

• Yes: I waited out and skipped GTA V For PS3 & XBOX 360

Votes: 24 16.3%
  • Yes: I love the game and will be gladly double dip on the game

Votes: 105 71.4%
  • No: I'm waiting for the PC version of the game to come out

Votes: 9 6.1%
  • No: I hated GTA Online and will never trust R* again

Votes: 7 4.8%
  • No: GTA games aren't my type of games and I'll stick to other games like COD: AW, Assassins Creed Un

Votes: 4 2.7%

• Total voters
Kojima threw in the towel already. :lol:

Last edited:
As messy as IVs online was, I'm interested to see how they fix it. Max Payne 3 was enjoyable because it wasn't open world and had traditional match types.

what's stopping you?
If you seen toine's posts in the PS3 thread and threads he starts dude spends most of his gaming time playing sports games.

I play a lot of sports games, but that's not the reason.

The helicopter mission with Little Jacob was pissing me off because I couldn't get the hang of the helicopter controls and kept failing it.

I took a break from the game so my frustrations with this mission didn't result in me breaking the disc.
laugh.gif

I eventually passed it, but I moved on to other games before finishing GTA IV.

Might try to knock IV out after I finish Sleeping Dogs.
Oh, I see. Some of the missions are a pain in the ***.

Input some cheats if you feel like it.

I just got sleeping dogs. I don't like the driving controls, but I like beating ppl up.

Game looks unbelievable. I don't understand how they were capable of putting this together, I can't begin to imagine the work they put in to develop this.

I just started playing rdr.
I didn't even know cougars were in the game.
How difficuot are they to kill?

I just started playing rdr.
I didn't even know cougars were in the game.
How difficuot are they to kill?
they're more difficult to kill than wolves, the problem is you never see them coming and they usually come in 2's

it really will make your heart jump out of your chest.

i actually looked for a code to turn off cougars so I could play it again 
mean.gif
laugh.gif

Last edited:
^thanks for the info.

I haven't come across a cougar.

But when I do, that cougar gon be sorry.

I stay strapped.

That cougar don't give no dambs :smh:

This is the truth.

Preordered my special edition GTAV from GS today. Sucks paying the extra 20, but the airplane time trials, preorder blimp, extra character customization, +25% special ability perk and especially the blueprint map gonna be worth it. Plus I was talking to the sales person and they were saying the SE & CE stuff most likely will not be in separate DLC. So I said F it.

All I gotta say, this game better not be like that lame {*##% GTA4.

Last edited:
^thanks for the info.
I haven't come across a cougar.
But when I do, that cougar gon be sorry.
I stay strapped.

You only get them in certain areas I think.

Just hittem with the dead eye.

Last edited:
I can deal with the cougars, but when you have 5-6 bears chasing you in Tall Trees... I just turn the game off :smh:

I can deal with the cougars, but when you have 5-6 bears chasing you in Tall Trees... I just turn the game off :smh:

Man, I would go Rambo on the grizzlies... Walk out... No need for a horse... Take em down with dead eye. After they rush you, you just run circles around them and can take em down with any weapon you want, even hand weapons (had them grizzlies running in fear). They'd be respawning and you'd have 3-5 lined up to take turns on you... Dem cougars are something else though.

Back
Top Bottom