Official: GTA VI Thread: Trailer 1 Out Now: PS5 Series X & Series Confirmed: Tentative Release Window Fall 2025

Will you buy GTA V For PS4 OR XBOX ONE

• Yes: I waited out and skipped GTA V For PS3 & XBOX 360

Votes: 24 16.3%
  • Yes: I love the game and will be gladly double dip on the game

Votes: 105 71.4%
  • No: I'm waiting for the PC version of the game to come out

Votes: 9 6.1%
  • No: I hated GTA Online and will never trust R* again

Votes: 7 4.8%
  • No: GTA games aren't my type of games and I'll stick to other games like COD: AW, Assassins Creed Un

Votes: 4 2.7%

• Total voters
Damn I'm trynna get in on this I'll be on tonight. I honestly thought you couldn't sell a car for more than 50k? Is this just another glitch?

Wait, so that's what them dudes was doin before I got off. Cats huddled down at LSC puttin all types of stuff on cars and sellin em or somethin

^ yall parking lot pimpin and having car meets and I aint even invited. My entity wants to come out and play

^ yall parking lot pimpin and having car meets and I aint even invited. My entity wants to come out and play

Dude wasn't even selfish either. He hooked the whole lobby up. Sucks that he couldn't hook up personal whips or cars bought off the net. He can do any car that spawns in the lobby though. Is there any way to get rid of cars that have insurance? My garage has 4 cars but can't add more because I had a few cars that had insurance. I know I can fill up the garage and just swap them out but there has to be another way.

Dude wasn't even selfish either. He hooked the whole lobby up. Sucks that he couldn't hook up personal whips or cars bought off the net. He can do any car that spawns in the lobby though.

Everything was going smooth until that chick started bugging cause molly hit her whip, then nters came in and started clapping :rofl:

I made atleast 800k selling these whips :smokin

Can we give away cars after we store them in our garages? I still got 3 left if anyone wants them. I won't be back on until tomorrow morning tho.

Everything was going smooth until that chick started bugging cause molly hit her whip, then nters came in and started clapping :rofl:

I made atleast 800k selling these whips :smokin

Can we give away cars after we store them in our garages? I still got 3 left if anyone wants them. I won't be back on until tomorrow morning tho.

Bruh she was going ham. Someone in the lobby told her she needs some **** and she was like "well maybe I do!" :lol: she was beyond heated but she calmed down after she got the money.

What's this about making 800k from selling whips? Been in the hospital for a week and just got home today so I'm not up to date.

We should be able to buy a business for some income, or even let us rent out a room to some of these homeless/living in a 2 car garage folks. I got too many rooms that's not being used.
this 
nthat.gif
. What if businesses were up for grabs in every lobby. All you had to do was post up there. Word to king of the hill. As long as someone is there every crew member in the lobby gets paid every (game) hour. This would make joining crews a MUST.
It could only be bought. Would be cool if we can have pink slips
and definitely this 
nthat.gif

Somebody add me to the NIKETALK crew. PSN: DONCHEADLETIME

Gonna be on late tonight

What's good with this money making scheme...hook ya boy up

What's this about making 800k from selling whips? Been in the hospital for a week and just got home today so I'm not up to date.

Some dude got gifted like 2 billion from a hacker. People would bring him cars and he would customize them with the most expensive mods. Then we would turn around and sell them to LSC for 105k a pop

Bruh she was going ham. Someone in the lobby told her she needs some **** and she was like "well maybe I do!" :lol: she was beyond heated but she calmed down after she got the money.

Yea she was cool after that :lol:

After doing survival and everyone votes to go back into free mode and we all spawn near each other (dirty game, I know) but when I kill them dudes since I spawned first then they drop their money why is it all I get is like $50-$100 when we all just got 20 racks. WTF? I'm like level 33 so why am I not getting paid. And no i'm not doing this to crew members, just randoms i play survival with.

-SAlNlDllvllAlNl-

So Molly what time you gonna be on so I'll make sure to log in?....I'll prolly be on in a few..

After doing survival and everyone votes to go back into free mode and we all spawn near each other (dirty game, I know) but when I kill them dudes since I spawned first then they drop their money why is it all I get is like $50-$100 when we all just got 20 racks. WTF? I'm like level 33 so why am I not getting paid. And no i'm not doing this to crew members, just randoms i play survival with.

-SAlNlDllvllAlNl-
:smh:
:smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh:

Last edited:
Damn I wonder how much bread dude has now. He said he spent only 12 million modding. Glad he accepted that request. Need to rack up more loot.

I stopped spending.. i should have a million today :smokin .. trying to get that tank already :pimp: :pimp:

played my first race last night.. it was so boring, til i turned weapons on :smokin :smokin :smokin

every time i think im done with this game.. i find some trouble to get into lol #niceeeeeeee

I didn't kill any NTers or at least no one who had a NT tag..**** was mad funny though

I was in another crew last night so you probably didn't notice. You only killed me once though so it's cool. I forgot dudes name but he was trollin everybody at LSC. Everybody was outside LSC with their custom whips waiting to sell and he comes through and throws stickies destroying everything.

Dude wasn't even selfish either. He hooked the whole lobby up. Sucks that he couldn't hook up personal whips or cars bought off the net. He can do any car that spawns in the lobby though. Is there any way to get rid of cars that have insurance? My garage has 4 cars but can't add more because I had a few cars that had insurance. I know I can fill up the garage and just swap them out but there has to be another way.

Either sticky bomb them and dont claim insurance or get it impounded and dont get them out is my guess? I know for sure you can sell them. But watch out with swapping because theres a glitch where you lose the mods youre swapping the car with

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom