Official: GTA VI Thread: Trailer 1 Out Now: PS5 Series X & Series Confirmed: Tentative Release Window Fall 2025

Will you buy GTA V For PS4 OR XBOX ONE

• Yes: I waited out and skipped GTA V For PS3 & XBOX 360

Votes: 24 16.3%
  • Yes: I love the game and will be gladly double dip on the game

Votes: 105 71.4%
  • No: I'm waiting for the PC version of the game to come out

Votes: 9 6.1%
  • No: I hated GTA Online and will never trust R* again

Votes: 7 4.8%
  • No: GTA games aren't my type of games and I'll stick to other games like COD: AW, Assassins Creed Un

Votes: 4 2.7%

• Total voters
Why are Geto Boys on a west coast channel?

Geto Boys (an UGK) got crazy love on the West Coast in the 90's.

It's a dope touch, back then a radio mix on the West coast with Dogg Pound, NWA, Quik etc on it without doubt would have had Geto Boys on it too.

Song still gets decent spins on KDay out here.

Song list is dope.

I'm gonna go HAM to Ali Bomaye

And doing serious missions to Party all the time will be :lol:

I don't know if anyone else has checked out the new sections that unlocked on the official GTA V website but R* hasn't lost their touch with the tongue & cheek humor.

The Serenity & Wellness section had my dying with these pics of the Yoga instructor:

:lol:

Anyone know what's up with the Web Store option from Gamestop? Was trying to get the special edition the other day, but they are out in store but they can ship it from their warehouse. When they got to shipping options, standard volume shipping said arrival date to MY HOUSE would be Sept. 9th!1 day express shipping had it delivered on the 27th of August!

What you guys think, will I come home to a surprise earlier than expected?

Last edited:
Forgot this game was coming out, haven't seen or heard anything about since like last year.

Seems it's been coming for like 5 years now lol.

I need to read up on this

Forgot this game was coming out, haven't seen or heard anything about since like last year.

Seems it's been coming for like 5 years now lol.

I need to read up on this

Watch the gameplay and online videos. Your mind will be blown

^games do leak early... But not THIS early. I was one of the cats who had MW2 before it dropped. It was like a week in a half in advance, not damn near a whole month. They had pictures of the game leaving the factory like two days ago. Come on now :lol: if someone actually stole a copy from the factory they wouldn't make it out of there... Trust me those places lock down when they have a game of this caliber releasing.

In order for the game to leak, someone who has the right tools to bypass the security on the disc has to rip it then upload it online. That process in itself takes two days. That car who said he got a early copy is lying his *** off

EDIT: tag it buddy boy

Last edited:
It's not mine it's my boy's he just sent me a picture of it. * edit on top of that games get leaked early before they drop. They are coming from the factory and getting dropped at gamestops all around the world as we speak , copies slip out it may not be unauthorized copy but the game drops in like four weeks. I don't think my boy would lie about it

Last edited:
This the other one he sent me, can anyone confirm this one is fake also?
Haha, that's not even the same tv from the first pic.

That pic brought up 30 search results on google.

Click here to see said search results.

Back
Top Bottom