Official: GTA VI Thread: Trailer 1 Out Now: PS5 Series X & Series Confirmed: Tentative Release Window Fall 2025

Will you buy GTA V For PS4 OR XBOX ONE

• Yes: I waited out and skipped GTA V For PS3 & XBOX 360

Votes: 24 16.3%
  • Yes: I love the game and will be gladly double dip on the game

Votes: 105 71.4%
  • No: I'm waiting for the PC version of the game to come out

Votes: 9 6.1%
  • No: I hated GTA Online and will never trust R* again

Votes: 7 4.8%
  • No: GTA games aren't my type of games and I'll stick to other games like COD: AW, Assassins Creed Un

Votes: 4 2.7%

• Total voters
can someone explain what these GTA forum dudes are saying, with the game might leak so rockstar needs to push up the release date?

It's probably still in the game but isn't on the west coast classic rap station that got leaked.

They probably have a rap station in the game with the current wack rap junk you hear on the radio nowadays.

I see, I also remember something about "Love Sosa" being in the game a while back

can someone explain what these GTA forum dudes are saying, with the game might leak so rockstar needs to push up the release date?

Don't take any of the info you hear from gatforums seriously.

The site is filled with a bunch of kids making up shiet.

I stopped going there and on the gtav sub reddit because fools are putting out major spoilers on the game.There is a thread on gtaforums where some idiot posted the ending to the game already :smh:

Don't take any of the info you hear from gatforums seriously.

The site is filled with a bunch of kids making up shiet.

I stopped going there and on the gtav sub reddit because fools are putting out major spoilers on the game.There is a thread on gtaforums where some idiot posted the ending to the game already :smh:

Same thing is going on in NeoGAF, even though they are under spoiler tags.

Can't wait to ride thru the streets bumpin A.D.H.D.

Seriously thinking about pre-ordering

I never understood why people don't like or avoid pre ordering a game they know they are going to cop.

Illuminate by Ab-Soul and Ali Bomaye by Game too :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:
wish there were more TDE, Game or Nipsey on it for the whole West Coast vibe but these soundtracks are waaaaaay better than IV

Last edited:
Why are Geto Boys on a west coast channel?

Geto Boys (an UGK) got crazy love on the West Coast in the 90's.

It's a dope touch, back then a radio mix on the West coast with Dogg Pound, NWA, Quik etc on it without doubt would have had Geto Boys on it too.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom