Official: GTA VI Thread: Trailer 1 Out Now: PS5 Series X & Series Confirmed: Tentative Release Window Fall 2025

Will you buy GTA V For PS4 OR XBOX ONE

• Yes: I waited out and skipped GTA V For PS3 & XBOX 360

Votes: 24 16.3%
  • Yes: I love the game and will be gladly double dip on the game

Votes: 105 71.4%
  • No: I'm waiting for the PC version of the game to come out

Votes: 9 6.1%
  • No: I hated GTA Online and will never trust R* again

Votes: 7 4.8%
  • No: GTA games aren't my type of games and I'll stick to other games like COD: AW, Assassins Creed Un

Votes: 4 2.7%

• Total voters
Haha, that's not even the same tv from the first pic.
That pic brought up 30 search results on google.
Click here to see said search results.
Good looks, i really appreciate it i was hesitant to believe it but since i thought it was genuine pictures from him i would contribute.

I got deja vu after looking at the picture of the game being played early. I'm not getting fooled by that.

Look at the NPC's and the car in the background. It looks like someone photoshopped the UI, weapon wheel, PSN friend notification, and Franklin into a screenshot of the Franklin character trailer. How are two different scenarios in the game going to have exactly the same NPC's and car in the background?

f159a50d_exibit-a.jpeg

9f4412a5_exibit-b.jpeg

Get the heck out of here.

EDIT: That second "screenshot" up there has an entirely different UI than the first screenshot. The mini map is a circle in that one and a square in the other. How could anyone think that was real? :lol: :rofl:

Last edited:
It's not mine it's my boy's he just sent me a picture of it. * edit on top of that games get leaked early before they drop. They are coming from the factory and getting dropped at gamestops all around the world as we speak , copies slip out it may not be unauthorized copy but the game drops in like four weeks. I don't think my boy would lie about it

No GameStop in the world has this game yet. They don't get the game in stock until 48-72 hrs before the drop. Your boy lied to ya fam.

Do I need to pre-order/reserve a PS4 like every other system I've copped or will they actually make enough in the first batch for once?

people getting em earlier than gamestops isnt farfetched. My boy in California used to work for a distributor, copped me a few games well before release date.  I remember he got the latest gears 3 weeks before it released.

I preordered gtav.
pimp.gif

I was going to preorder from M$, but then I read about how their doing their M$ point conversion.

I'm in that update beta, so I can't even purchase m$ points.

I would assume that I won't be able to apply those free 1600 m$ points to my account.

Rather than to deal with that headache, I just preordered it from toysrus.com.

I preordered two copies. I'll keep one,then return the other one.

I'd basically be getting gtav for $36+.
pimp.gif

Edit: I realized that I was probably hustling backwards, so I canceled my order.

I ordered tomb raider steelbox and gtav, so I can ensure that the game I'm returning is $60.

Rather than going to the store and toysrus being like, "we can only refund the $35 game."

Last edited:
gtav11_by_xbulletz-d6jl3fj.gif

HNNNNNGGGG

I guess this is from one of the TV shows in the game. No way this is possible in gameplay though(right?), but damn. I can't wait for GTA VI lol.

Last edited:
What do you guys NOT want in gta v?
  • Having to press a constantly to sprint
  • falling off of car roofs when the driver puts it in gear
  • clunky controls that make you fall off of buildings that was a pain in the butt just to get up there
  • cops being able to open my car door
  • lame fist fight mechanic
  • your wanted meter going up just because you shot your gun even though there aren't in cops in the vicinity
  • beating up a dude who's running from the cops and now being rewarded for it

^That last one ..

I loved pushing a guy till he punched me and then calling the cops so he'd get arrested :lol:

Or starting a gun fight in Chinatown.

gtav11_by_xbulletz-d6jl3fj.gif

HNNNNNGGGG

I guess this is from one of the TV shows in the game. No way this is possible in gameplay though(right?), but damn. I can't wait for GTA VI lol.

What do you guys NOT want in gta v?

GTA IV driving mechanics.

If traffic is gonna be like that above during the game, I want to be on my NRG-900 making sharp turns and cutting thru traffic like a boss like I was in GTA: Vice City and GTA San Andreas.

In-game commercials are leaking.
The Families and Ballas are back.

looking at that gif just made me think of la traffic at 5pm if this game has those traffic jams in it this is the goat game of my lifetime idc idc that right there has mad me so made in life i have wanted to kill someone and ive only experienced LA twice, i cant wait to cause havoc on a 3 hr stop and go/stop

Last edited:
I'm dead serious when I say that I'll probably play this for 10 hours straight on the first night I get it.

Back
Top Bottom