Official: GTA VI Thread: Trailer 1 Out Now: PS5 Series X & Series Confirmed: Tentative Release Window Fall 2025

Will you buy GTA V For PS4 OR XBOX ONE

• Yes: I waited out and skipped GTA V For PS3 & XBOX 360

Votes: 24 16.3%
  • Yes: I love the game and will be gladly double dip on the game

Votes: 105 71.4%
  • No: I'm waiting for the PC version of the game to come out

Votes: 9 6.1%
  • No: I hated GTA Online and will never trust R* again

Votes: 7 4.8%
  • No: GTA games aren't my type of games and I'll stick to other games like COD: AW, Assassins Creed Un

Votes: 4 2.7%

• Total voters
Heists are sounding :smokin. :lol: at the subtle jabs at us in the beginning of the trailer: "I know you've been complaining, but you weren't ready"

So it's inly snow for one day? What makes R* think that imma be playing this game on Christmas Day? And it doesn't even snow in California, the **** were they thinking? :lol:

There was snow for like a week or two last year.

Can't wait for heists. The interview shed light on a lot of things.

So it's inly snow for one day? What makes R* think that imma be playing this game on Christmas Day? And it doesn't even snow in California, the **** were they thinking? :lol:

Yea, last year the gave us snow until right after the new year...

And we know it doesn't snow in Cali, but its just an added effect that makes the game more enjoyable...

I hope ya'll got a decent off-road vehicle if/when they give us snow this year...

Climbing Mt. Chilliad in the snow >>>>>> *

Heists... :pimp:

Hype is setting in now...

I've played some of these newer missions where you gotta travel to different parts of the map to shoot/plow through wave-after-wave of Merryweather Guards and Police... Some can take up to 15 mins depending how many and how good your team is... Judging by this, I think some of these Heists will be good...

Just hope I'm not stuck with crew members that take forever to hack a computer, safe, etc... lol

Lol I was about to day. It's factually incorrect to say it doesn't snow in Cali.

Heists looking good dawg, can't wait. Will be doing this until then...

Heists looking good dawg, can't wait. Will be doing this until then...

:nthat: :nthat: :nthat: i was out riding, rail grinding, doing 360 bunny hops off fat pedestrians up until some lvl 6 lame rolled up on me and shot me dead. it irked the hell out of me, cause i was just minding my own. he demanded my attention, so i proceeded to light his *** up for the next 10 to 15 minutes.

Last edited:
Haven't played with some of yall in a minute but are yall finally talking on the mic? :lol: I'm down to play but I need people with mics. Makes it more fun.

Back
Top Bottom