Official: GTA VI Thread: Trailer 1 Out Now: PS5 Series X & Series Confirmed: Tentative Release Window Fall 2025

Will you buy GTA V For PS4 OR XBOX ONE

• Yes: I waited out and skipped GTA V For PS3 & XBOX 360

Votes: 24 16.3%
  • Yes: I love the game and will be gladly double dip on the game

Votes: 105 71.4%
  • No: I'm waiting for the PC version of the game to come out

Votes: 9 6.1%
  • No: I hated GTA Online and will never trust R* again

Votes: 7 4.8%
  • No: GTA games aren't my type of games and I'll stick to other games like COD: AW, Assassins Creed Un

Votes: 4 2.7%

• Total voters
New mural up in LA on the back of a building on Wilshire Blvd & S. Western Ave.

Last edited:
Return it asap, if you bought for $230-$250.

that gta v bundle is $270 and you get 500gb.
I'm buying the bundle and I noticed it releases Sept 17th. I'm just getting the console (also PS+) on that date, I know already.

Regarding the game, am I going to get it on the release date or is Amazon gonna ship it out days later?

Return it asap, if you bought for $230-$250.

that gta v bundle is $270 and you get 500gb.
I'm buying the bundle and I noticed it releases Sept 17th. I'm just getting the console (also PS+) on that date, I know already.

Regarding the game, am I going to get it on the release date or is Amazon gonna ship it out days later?
if you have prime you'll get it on release day.

If it's standard shipping, maybe you'll get it a couple days later.

Just preorder it from rockstar.

You'll get it on release day and you get a free shirt.

http://www.rockstarwarehouse.com/Category.aspx?c=Games

Or you can preorder it from microsoft and get $20 in m$ points.

They supposedly have release day shipping.

if you have prime you'll get it on release day.

If it's standard shipping, maybe you'll get it a couple days later.

Just preorder it from rockstar.

You'll get it on release day and you get a free shirt.

http://www.rockstarwarehouse.com/Category.aspx?c=Games

Or you can preorder it from microsoft and get $20 in m$ points.

They supposedly have release day shipping.
Don't think they're doing the PS3 bundle.
laugh.gif

My prime finishes Sept 21, but if I order the bundle before that date I can still use two day shipping for the game right?

Don't think they're doing the PS3 bundle. :lol:

My prime finishes Sept 21, but if I order the bundle before that date I can still use two day shipping for the game right?
Yea, if they order is processed before Sept 21, you should be alright. The ship date shouldn't effect the Prime account.

My gamestop back home has over 1,000 preorders. The gamestop on VCU campus has 500+ this game is gonna be crazy on release day

damn 150...guess i'll be passing. The garage sounds cool but the rest of the stuff dont seem worth it to me
According to random comments I read on gtaforums, you should be able to unlock most of that stuff later in the game.

Most of it is just so people get it way faster, rather than playing the game to get it.

But I could be wrong.

Last edited:
According to random comments I read on gtaforums, you should be able to unlock most of that stuff later in the game.
Most of it is just so people get it way faster, rather than playing the game to get it.
But I could be wrong.

So we'd pretty much be paying to unlock all the stuff early? Eh...idk...might pass..

But I could be wrong.
So we'd pretty much be paying to unlock all the stuff early? Eh...idk...might pass..
Pretty much.

Pretty much.

I have a feeling it could come as a in game micro transaction also. So we're pretty much paying an extra $90 for T-shirt and hat and early unlocks?

Eh, was considering just getting the CE and reselling the hat and shirt but I'm not sure if I'll even break even on that.

I wouldn't come out of pocket for the CE. I'm sure all that content will be available in the game. Just that the people who got the CE will have access to it in the beginning. Since making money will be similar to real life, I wonder how long it will actually take to reach a million?

Okay I'm ready to pre order this. What's the best deal out there for ps3? I'd like for it to be somewhere that is doing a midnight release. Where are you guys pre ordering at?

Back
Top Bottom