Official: GTA VI Thread: Trailer 1 Out Now: PS5 Series X & Series Confirmed: Tentative Release Window Fall 2025

Will you buy GTA V For PS4 OR XBOX ONE

• Yes: I waited out and skipped GTA V For PS3 & XBOX 360

Votes: 24 16.3%
  • Yes: I love the game and will be gladly double dip on the game

Votes: 105 71.4%
  • No: I'm waiting for the PC version of the game to come out

Votes: 9 6.1%
  • No: I hated GTA Online and will never trust R* again

Votes: 7 4.8%
  • No: GTA games aren't my type of games and I'll stick to other games like COD: AW, Assassins Creed Un

Votes: 4 2.7%

• Total voters
Damn, y'all making me feel bad for preordering the CE.

Dat hat, doe.:evil:

Nah man don't worry about it.

Collector Edition will be worth it. All the rumors of that extra DLC in the collector edition being unlock able might be true but I doubt it.

I also don't think R* will release the extra cars, weapons, and garage on the PSN Store & Xbox Live sometime in the future.It took like close to a year before all of Red Dead Redemption's DLC bonus stuff to show up for sale on PSN after that game out.

Also people forget that you get a bigger & more detailed map compared to the usual standard fold out map they pre pack with the game manual of the normal version of the game and the special edition & collectors edition come in a nice steel book.

Last edited:
Okay I'm ready to pre order this. What's the best deal out there for ps3? I'd like for it to be somewhere that is doing a midnight release. Where are you guys pre ordering at?

Which version you looking to get? Normal for $59.99, special $79.99, or collector's edition for $150 ?

Pre ordering the normal version anywhere will get you the

I know that Best Buy if you pre order with them you will get a $10 gift card and it's $20 if you have the paid yearly gamer unlocked membership.

Walmart they are giving this key chain:

Gamestop, Walmart, and Best Buy are the only places I know that are most likely to do midnight launches.

Last edited:
I wouldn't come out of pocket for the CE. I'm sure all that content will be available in the game. Just that the people who got the CE will have access to it in the beginning. Since making money will be similar to real life, I wonder how long it will actually take to reach a million?
Well considering I dont have to do it legally, probably only a month or two haha

*flame suit*

so, i have the latest xbox 360...

do i need to cop a ps3 to get the full experience of this game?

i'm kinda looking for reasons not to cop a ps3 b/c the ps4 is right around the corner...

also... i have 10 vacation days that i have to take by 12-31...

3 of those days will be given to GTAV... :lol:

:nerd:

*flame suit*

i'm kinda looking for reasons not to cop a ps3 b/c the ps4 is right around the corner...

Nah you should be good with the Xbox 360 version. As long as it's not the 4GB Xbox version.If it is then you'll need to upgrade the hard drive or get a bigger flash drive.The game on both consoles has a mandatory 8GB install, for Xbox 360 the 2nd disc is a optional install.Also just remember to play GTA Online you'll need a Xbox Live Gold subscription to play online.

Last edited:
Heads up if you haven't pre ordered the game yet and wanted the Special Edition it's pretty much sold out nearly everywhere.

I just checked target.com, amazon.com, walmart.com, bestbuy.com, rockstarwarehouse.com, gamestop.com, and toysrus.com and none of them are taking pre orders anymore.I even just called up 3 of the closest gamestop stores in my area and none of them are taking pre orders anymore for the special edition for PS3.

The only place I found that's taking pre orders for the PS3 special edition is here:

http://www.overstock.com/Books-Movi...pspla&ef_id=UhpkHgAABNvikCtw:20130827034754:s

Not even sure how reliable they are.

Last edited:
*flame suit*

If you plan on getting a PS4 sooner than later, there's no point to buying a PS3 if you already have a 360. Especially if it's just for one game.

Last edited:
If anyone gets it early please please please just let me know how the driving mechanics of the game are... if they're like GTA IV I'm going to have to pass on this.

I hoping and praying to god that it's like San Andreas or better because I'm so tired of COD and I want something else to occupy my time which I thought would have been Halo 4... I was wrong.

If anyone gets it early please please please just let me know how the driving mechanics of the game are... if they're like GTA IV I'm going to have to pass on this.

I hoping and praying to god that it's like San Andreas or better because I'm so tired of COD and I want something else to occupy my time which I thought would have been Halo 4... I was wrong.

Really? I have exactly the opposite problem. I have a backlog. I still have games I need to finish. I definitely won't finish them when GTA comes out though. :lol:

Really? I have exactly the opposite problem. I have a backlog. I still have games I need to finish. I definitely won't finish them when GTA comes out though.
laugh.gif
lol word me too, I still havent beatin GTA: SA or GTA IV....I'm playing SA here n there so ima finisht hat first and IV I started over like 3 times so I'll try n beat that before V comes out too

Okay I'm ready to pre order this. What's the best deal out there for ps3? I'd like for it to be somewhere that is doing a midnight release. Where are you guys pre ordering at?
Which version you looking to get? Normal for $59.99, special $79.99, or collector's edition for $150 ?

Pre ordering the normal version anywhere will get you the

I know that Best Buy if you pre order with them you will get a $10 gift card and it's $20 if you have the paid yearly gamer unlocked membership.

Walmart they are giving this key chain:

Gamestop, Walmart, and Best Buy are the only places I know that are most likely to do midnight launches.
The blimp looks a USELESS vehicle.

You'll probably be able to run faster than fly a blimp.

Also, it's an easy target.

So you're blimp would be shot down with the quickness.

Let us have a jet rockstar, not a lame *** blimp.

Probably just gonna be good for taking in the sheer size of the environment when you first fly up

And to parachute off of it :pimp:

Probably just gonna be good for taking in the sheer size of the environment when you first fly up

And to parachute off of it
pimp.gif
The only fun thing that I can think of actually doing on a blimp is having a fight on there.

Get this.

You're on gta online.

You get 4 of your buds to fight on top of the blimp while it's in the air.

So you're fighting while trying to not get knocked off.

Obviously having a parachute would be prohibited.

Other than that, the blimp is useless as hell.

^you've a very uumm... active imagination.  Why you keep balking at other peoples decisions?
I said that the blimp is useless, which is obviously my opinion.

The blimp comes with each preorder so nobody's actually making a "decision" to get the blimp.

So, IDK where you got that idea.

Back
Top Bottom