Official: GTA VI Thread: Trailer 1 Out Now: PS5 Series X & Series Confirmed: Tentative Release Window Fall 2025

Will you buy GTA V For PS4 OR XBOX ONE

• Yes: I waited out and skipped GTA V For PS3 & XBOX 360

Votes: 24 16.3%
  • Yes: I love the game and will be gladly double dip on the game

Votes: 105 71.4%
  • No: I'm waiting for the PC version of the game to come out

Votes: 9 6.1%
  • No: I hated GTA Online and will never trust R* again

Votes: 7 4.8%
  • No: GTA games aren't my type of games and I'll stick to other games like COD: AW, Assassins Creed Un

Votes: 4 2.7%

• Total voters
How does midnight club fair when compared to forza horizon?
Might dl it since it's so cheap.
Doesn't come close.

It's fun in it's own way, but it's not touching any Forza title.
Thanks for the info.

I probably won't cop it, depending about it's fun factor.

What's fun about it?

I've played MC3 on the ps2, which I liked.

I remember the races being ridiciulously hard and BS at some points.

Last edited:
Gonna go preorder for 360 tomorrow. Don't know where yet. I just want the regular version, even though that hat is nice.

Gonna go preorder for 360 tomorrow. Don't know where yet. I just want the regular version, even though that hat is nice.
Here are some options:

pre order from m$ and get $20 in m$ money

pre order from newegg and get $10 in newegg money

Last edited:
Here are some options:
pre order from m$ and get $20 in m$ money
pre order from newegg and get $10 in newegg money

Repped. I'm gonna check Best Buy too though. I'd definitely put that $10 gift card to use. I spend so much money there. Anyone who pre ordered through BB know if you had to pay in full?

The blimp looks a USELESS vehicle.

You'll probably be able to run faster than fly a blimp.

Also, it's an easy target.

So you're blimp would be shot down with the quickness.

Let us have a jet rockstar, not a lame *** blimp.

Probably just gonna be good for taking in the sheer size of the environment when you first fly up

And to parachute off of it
pimp.gif
The only fun thing that I can think of actually doing on a blimp is having a fight on there.
Get this.
You're on gta online.
You get 4 of your buds to fight on top of the blimp while it's in the air.
So you're fighting while trying to not get knocked off.
Obviously having a parachute would be prohibited.
Other than that, the blimp is useless as hell.

They already have that game... Smash Bros.
laugh.gif

Anyone who bought the CE who decides to drive the Khamelion online better insure that. It might get taken. :nerd:

Last edited:
so can we insure stolen whips? like if u steal someones car and they have insurance and get a new one, do you get to keep the original car?

so can we insure stolen whips? like if u steal someones car and they have insurance and get a new one, do you get to keep the original car?
To my knowledge yes, but the cops will try to arrest you if you don't switch the car paint.

You probably should change the license plate on the car you just jacked and re paint the color on it.

It's been confirmed that if you are spotted by the police in a stolen car you will get a wanted level and they will come after you.

is it like 6 stars? cuz if not im just gettin ghost forget paying for plates and paint which will probably be dumb expensive, cant you just run back to the safehouse?

Why would you get 6 stars for a stolen car?

Pay n spray has never been expensive.

Mafia II had the same system. I don't remember paying for plates and paint ever being a problem. GTA IV wasn't that bad paying for paint jobs either. It was just a pain not getting to choose the colour and getting like 3 paint jobs until you get the colour you want.

Why would you get 6 stars for a stolen car?

Pay n spray has never been expensive.
Can't we just spray paint our cars ourselves?

Correct me if I'm wrong, but were spray cans a weapon in vice city and san andreas?

If so, we should be able to spray paint "F the police" all over our cars so the cops won't chase us for our stolen cars.

Which spot has the best preorder package?
Toysrus did have it, but they just ended their deal.

You could get a $60 game, then get gta5 for $35+tax/shipping.

Return $60, then keep gta5.

Essentially getting gta5 for $35+tax/shipping

They'll probably have a deal like this during the holidays. So look out for that. It's called, buy 1, get 1 40% off.

M$ currently does. You get $20 in m$ money.

Last edited:
As long as it's the same online the coo. For all we know they might change up how easy it is to change the color and plates on a wheel.

Toysrus did have it, but they just ended their deal.
You could get a $60 game, then get gta5 for $35+tax/shipping.
Return $60, then keep gta5.
Essentially getting gta5 for $35+tax/shipping

They'll probably have a deal like this during the holidays. So look out for that. It's called, buy 1, get 1 40% off.

M$ currently does. You get $20 in m$ money.
Thanks. Damn, saw that deal. Didn't realize you can return the extra game.

Mafia II had the same system. I don't remember paying for plates and paint ever being a problem. GTA IV wasn't that bad paying for paint jobs either. It was just a pain not getting to choose the colour and getting like 3 paint jobs until you get the colour you want.

Damn, I remember Mafia II.

Game was actually pretty fun,

I got the GOTY version of Mafia 2 the game was great the DLC was
indifferent.gif
how is mafia ii?

I played the demo and I thought it was wack.

Was I wrong in assuming that?
Game is fun. Story is really good.

Having to drive under 40 mph damn near all the time or risk getting chased by the cops is annoying though.

It's cool how you have to change your clothes and the plates on your car when the cops are chasing you though.

Adds a sense of realism.

Back
Top Bottom