Official: GTA VI Thread: Trailer 1 Out Now: PS5 Series X & Series Confirmed: Tentative Release Window Fall 2025

Will you buy GTA V For PS4 OR XBOX ONE

• Yes: I waited out and skipped GTA V For PS3 & XBOX 360

Votes: 24 16.3%
  • Yes: I love the game and will be gladly double dip on the game

Votes: 105 71.4%
  • No: I'm waiting for the PC version of the game to come out

Votes: 9 6.1%
  • No: I hated GTA Online and will never trust R* again

Votes: 7 4.8%
  • No: GTA games aren't my type of games and I'll stick to other games like COD: AW, Assassins Creed Un

Votes: 4 2.7%

• Total voters
what's pt?

nobody trying to play this assassination joint? It's a good way to break up the monotony 

Last edited:
Had the game sealed for a bit and finally opened it yesterday. Transferred my stuff from ps3 to ps4. Add me peeSN_id and put NT in the msg. I get too many random requests.

New Target

Jethro, now worth 3 pts.

NEW TARGET: Mook Location: Davis

2pts.

40jOp0PLfU-uTnQBgxgXPw_0_0.jpg

Last edited:

I tried to, then my pants got wet for some reason.
laugh.gif
 Same here... finally saw the end cut tonight, I was never able to complete it myself but I walked my boy through it in share play and he got the ending. 

I wonder what we're gonna get for the Valentines update, missed out on the Roosevelt from last year.
What if we shoot them and they die face down?
Use the assault shotgun and roll them over.

Last edited:
Nice.  I'll create a leaderboard in the original post with point totals

I just saw Jack yesterday at the Lost Clubhouse 
devil.gif
 i'm on his head when I get on

Cool I didn't know if these characters were the random freaks you meet in the story mode or not.

My son got Xbox one and everytime he get online no one on like 3 people in the lobby. On my ps4 everyone is on. Whats up with xbox?

I got Jethro but it says "failed to save snapmatic photo to social club. The rockstar game services are unavailable right now. Please try again later."

Well that sucks it wouldn't let me load up my picture. Oh well. Done with playing assassin if Rockstar can't get anything right. Couldn't stay on for more than 10 minutes in a room. And then it let me load up 2-3 other pics except for the one of Jethro. Cool.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom